The Fortress

At the fortress

Hey Melissa we are here, but before we go in, I'm going to talk to Kelex about you. Just stay here with Kal.

Okay Kara.

Kelex?

Lady Kara how may I be of assistance to you?

Two things, first Melissa is here, and second I'm pregnant with Lena's child. Is that even possible?

Yes your biology is different from normal human. Your pregnancy will last nine months, and will drain you of your solar radiation till the fetus is born. You will need to eat twice as much as you do now. I'm sorry if I couldn't be of any assistance to you.

Thank you Kelex. Hey Melissa! Kal!

What's up Kara?

It is possible for me to be pregnant, no powers, nine months and I have to eat more. So I'm gonna call Alex and Lena and pass on the information to them. As I went outside to call them trying not to cry.

<><>

Danvers.

Alex?

Kara are you okay?

Not really.

What's wrong?

Kelex told me that my biology is different from yours. I have no powers for the next five months, and I need to eat twice as much.

Wait five months?

Yea why?

Maggie's and I wedding is in February on the fourteenth.

Alex I can plan, organize, and set up for it.

Kara are you sure you want to do this?

I'm sure I'm going to be at home for most of this pregnancy. I need to call Lena and tell her this.

I'm right here love, and I heard it all. I miss you come back soon.

I will Lena.

End call

<><>
Hey I'm back.

Kara I don't have to learn about Krypton right now, I know you are missing Lena and you can tell me about Krypton when we are home!

Are you sure?

Yes I'm sure.

Kal are you ready to fly me back home?

Sure.