Unconvetional Pair

When I was a child my planet Krypton was dying I was sent to earth protect my cousin but my pod got knocked off course and by the time I got there, my cousin had already grown up I am become superman. So I hid my powers until recent events forced me to reveal myself to the world. To most people I'm a reporter at catco worldwide media but in secret I work with my adopted sister for the DEO to protect my city from alien life and anyone else who means to cause it harm. I am Supergirl.

(This is starts after the Venture Launch)

January 2016

"Supergirl, this is a surprise. What brings you here?" Lena asked.

"The Venture" Supergirl responded.

"Oh, that." Lena said with confusion. "What of it?"

"You had bought a seat and never showed. Why is that?" Laying her had on Lenas desk.

"As you can see, I've been busy with renaming my family's company. From Luthor Corp to L-Corp. I'm trying to get away from my brother's bad name and that starts with something small. When people see Luthor as my last name they think of one thing, Lex and what he did. Do you understand why I'm doing this?"

"I do but if you think just renaming the company is going to change that, it's not. If you want to get away for Lex, try helping people. If anything, people going to see you as the Luthor that helps a Super. I'm sure, many would like to see that."

"So see wh-" Lena was saying

"Miss Luthor, Clark Kent is here to see you." Jess

"Send him up please Jess. I'm sorry Supergirl, I'm a little busy because the part on the venture that failed was manufactured from Luthor Corp."

"I'm sorry to hear that, just yell when you need me." Supergirl

<><>
"Mr. Kent here to do an interview?" Lena asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes Miss Luthor," Clark answer as he cheeked the room for bugs, and other oddities.

"Okay, go ahead. But would you not be asking me if my last name was Smith?"

"But it's not, it's Luthor. Did you know that the part on the Venture that failed was manufactured here at Luthor Corp? If so, why did it explode?"

"My last name wasn't always Luthor, I was adopted. I can give you what I gave the FBI, but its a lot."

"Clark, sorry I'm late," Kara said adjusting her skirt as her cape was showing abit.

"It's fine." Clark

"Who are you?" Lena

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Kara Danvers I'm not with the Daily Planet I'm with CatCo magazine." Kara

"Okay its not like CatCo to do something on the Venture or more importantly on me. Cat hates me" Lena

"Mrs. Grant took a leave of absence. She wanted to do something different for a bit. She comes back every once and a while. James Olsen is in charge and he's into all the science behind it. I'm just tagging along to see how its done by someone else." Kara

"Oh, I thought it was her company but if she stepped down, its probably for the best. Here you go Mr. Kent, all the information on that part." Lena

"Thank you Miss Luthor." Clark

<><>
"So Kara, what do you think?" Clark

"I think she's telling the truth," Kara