prewedding

There will be a few songs in the next few parts.

Karas POV

I left early and left Lena a note. It said

I'll see you in a few hours! Love Kara

I went to my loft and changed into my super suit. I needed to get a few things done before the wedding. One was picking up Eliza from Midvale. It was a twenty minute flight. I surprised her because she was getting in her car to drive to me. I changed out of my suit and into a pair of jeans and a tshirt with the coat of arms everyone calls a "S".

 I changed out of my suit and into a pair of jeans and a tshirt with the coat of arms everyone calls a "S"

Kara, wear a jacket if you are going to wear that shirt, I don't want anyone to find out who you are

Kara, wear a jacket if you are going to wear that shirt, I don't want anyone to find out who you are. And don't forget your glasses

Eliza we are just getting coffee, and cinnamon rolls, and eggs, and bacon. I don't think anyone would recognize me. But I will.

Kara not that jacket

Fine

Better?

Better?

After breakfast, it was around eleven so I picked up Eliza and flew back to my loft. Surprisingly, I saw Alex, Maggie, Iris, Felicity, and Lucy not Lois.

Sorry I was getting Eliza Alex, I needed a distraction for a bit.

It's okay your here right when you should be

Lucy, where's Lois?

She got sick and stayed in Metropolis. Clark is here though.

Oh, okay " only Alex and I know that she's pregnant. "I hope she feels better. Thank you all for making my wedding day perfect.

Hey Kara can I talk about something for a minute?

Sure Felicity

<><>
Felicity are you okay?

Yea I am, I was wondering how your back is.

It's great! Why do you ask?

Mine got shorten out when an EMP blew and took the power of the arrow cave down with it.

Oh wow okay thanks for the heads up

Yeah you must be excited

Yes I just need a little help

I got it Kara

Thank you! Lena doesn't have that many friends but she has us. That's why she asked Caitlin and Sara to be in the wedding. Because I'm her only friend in National City.

Hey ALEX! Kara are you sure your okay?

Never better why.

Alex does my back look like that? Lifting up her shirt(I couldn't find a shirtless girl with a bra on or one with a scar of a small cut.)

Yea it's not the same, Kara have you been taking it easy?

Yes

Liar

What?

Crinkle

Crinkle! So I strained myself so I was going stir crazy in here I asked Winn-

He's a dead man

Here use this it should help remove some of the scaring.

Alex don't call-

MOM

Eliza

Yes and why are we looking at Kara Naked?

I'm gonna go.

No just get them all in my room.

Okay

So I don't do anything easy or anything like that the first thing I did was save your plane, and you yelled at me, so umm I took off two months from her and just resting well tried. Then Melissa came into my life, and resting was no more. Last week a shooter had came into Catco, and I saved her. I know I shouldn't have pushed myself so hard. I didn't want the world knowing about her. But it's the only thing I can do. So look, as I turned around. "I'm sorry "

Kara take a shower then we need to get ready for the wedding.

Thanks guys as she hugged them too tight again.

KaRa!

Right sorry

<><>
Lena POV

When I woke up, I saw that Kara had made me breakfast. She left me a note, I'll see you in a few hours! Love Kara.

It was ten when I woke up to the knocking at my door. It was Jess and the crew.

Jess!

Lena! Kara gave us your address

Us?

Yeah

Guys! Thank you let me shower then we can get started. After I shower I got dressed, had Jess do my makeup I told her it had to have some blue in it.