SUPERGIRL RETURNS

The first time in months we have seen the girl of steel, she said that she is coming back slowly. Today, she put out a fire and stopped a bank robbery. Welcome back Supergirl.

Kara, how are you feeling? Tired?

I haven't been on my feet for an hour and I'm exhausted and hungry. Alex can I get some food?

Kara your still healing you need to take it slower, do one thing a day, for a few weeks at least.

Okay, Dr. Danvers, just can I go back to work? Lena's coming over and Melissa

Oh, J'onn knows about her, he can read my mind, remember?

I'm in trouble now aren't I?

No, if she keeps them hidden like you were supposed to do, it should be fine.

So I'm just gonna stay home and teach her?

For now, Kara you need to be a role modle for her.

Fine, ugh

<><>
I still haven't told Kal, I'll call him and ask him to come here.

Why don't we fly?

Melissa can I tell you a little secret?

Sure,

I was supposed to keep my powers a secret but Aunt Alex was in a plane that was crashing so I revealed myself to the world. I also asked James for a few months off, so I can teach you about Earth.

Okay please call Kal!

Hey Clark! Have you seen the news?

Yeah your healing and coming back slowly.  So Kara what's up?

Can you come to National City tomorrow there's something we need to discuss.

Umm, Lois is it cool if I go see Kara tomorrow? It is thanks! Yes I can come.

Great meet at my loft. See you then

Okay bye!

Hey guys! Kal is coming over tomorrow so we can talk and to see Melissa again. He doesn't know that last part though.

Kara love, can we talk?

Umm sure Eliza can you watch her for a few?

Yes

<><>
Kara I can get my old alien dector out and see if she is one, there's something I don't trust about her.

You can't I broke it so I wasn't outed. Like what?

Why fine you now and not when she could leave school and fine you then? How is she still so young? And what made her want to reach out?

Well, she always knew our coat of arms, it's the first thing you learn. We age at a much slower rate than humans. And I don't know, she could have destroyed something and ran away. Shes confused at whats going on, and I was confused when I first got here.

Kara,

Lena, she's my sister, if you want to get it out and fix it your welcome to it.

Kara, I'm not worried about her, I'm worried about you.

<><>
The Next Day

Clark! Come in on!

Kara your walking!?!?

Yes I have for a while now. That's one of the things I wanted to talk to you about.

One?

Yes there's another thing,