Wedding

Kara's POV

It was time.
Rachel went with Lucy, Sara and Felicity, Iris and Gwen, Maggie and Evan, Alex and Jess then followed by Finn then Melissa.

Eliza thank you for everything that you did for me. And my baby cousin Clark, thank you for putting them in my life. Then it was my turn to walk down. Clark don't let me fall or fly.

I won't I promise.

The sun in the background my friends and family their, even Mrs. Grant came. It made me smile because she helped me through a lot last year. Things only she could helped me through when I came to her as Supergirl.

Kara flying.

Thanks Clark.

I'm right here.

Mom, Clark, thank you for everything. I don't say it enough.

That alone made her cry. I called her mom.

Now it's Lenas turn. Her dress was perfect and I couldn't stop staring at her as she walked down. J'onn and Caitlin were happy to help with this. It was the best day of my life here on Earth.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the bond of two great people. Lena Keiren Luther and Kara Nicole Danvers.
(I'm skipping right to the vows because wedding (Nicole was a name of a role Melissa Beniost played))

Kara, two years ago you captured my heart by being exactly who you are. The sweetest, most loving, compassionate, and sensitive person I have ever known. You have been my best friend through the good and bad. You have been the reason that I smile and you have given comfort beyond measure when I cried. You have believed in me when no one else would, and you have shown me how to love with passion, purity, and unconditional acceptance. I'm not sure a lifetime is long enough to return all you have given to me, but I promise the rest of my days I'll spend by your side. To laugh with you and cry with you, to believe in you and support you. In poverty I promise to do everything to make our love rich, and in wealth to never let our love grow poor. Together we are better than we could ever hope to be alone, and today I give you my love, my trust, and to stand by you forever. You will always be the best part of my day. I love you and I know. You are always going to be there for me.

Lena, you are my Kryptonite. I didn't fall in love with you I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I choose you, in a thousand lifetimes, in a thousand worlds, in any version of reality I would find you. And I would choose you. I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it. My promise to you is simple, I'll endure until the end. I'll be your one and only, your wife and your friend, I'll listen and I'll nurture, I'll fight and I'll be true. I'll do my equal share and I will never give up on you. I'll try to do my very best, to fulfill your every need. I'll walk beside you hand in hand, I'll help you succeed. I'll be your constant equal, I'll give you room to grow. I love you so much.

Do you Lena take Kara to be your wife?

I do.

And do you Kara take Lena to be your wife?

I do.

I now pronounce you, wife and wife you make kiss the bride.