We can be Heroes

Lena? Kara?

Melissa are you okay?

Kara I keep having the same nightmere.

Sweetie, I had so many of those when I First landed here. I think I terrified your Aunt Alex when I woke up flying with my heat vision, I tried everything I could think of but one of the things that helped me the most is talking about it or Praying to Rao.

Kara I-I can't I'm afraid. If I tell you what it is you'll think I'm crazy.

I've been through alot here but so have you and you just got here. do you want to talk? I don't think your crazy, your confused.

Kara, it's Kal he got hurt and then you went and got hurt and I had no one.

Melissa, I'm to going anywhere anytime soon, I just got back on my feet I'm not gonna rush getting back to being Supergirl. I'm just getting back to work at CatCo, and Snapper has been on my ass for not working even though James got me the time off that I needed. I need to write an artical on Supergirl and what happened to her since I'm "close" to her.

Okay don't reveal yourself to National City, Okay?

I won't, I'll write about the fight and my recovery. I give them just enough that they want to keep reading about me. I promise

SUPERGIRL RETURNS
By Kara Danvers

"I was fighting Cadmus and I got shot in the back. I didnt realized that I got shot till the next day, I got dizzy and felt ill." Supergirl said, "Lena saved my life if it wasn't for her, I'd be dead right now. I'm healing now and I should be back in a few weeks. I was paralyzed and could not move my legs, my friends along side some tech got me walking again and I'll be flying as soon as I get the okay from the FBI."

Melissa?

Yea?

Can you get Lena for me?

Sure

<><>
Love?

Hey, I want to go in to work so Snapper gets off my a-

Kara there's a kid here!

Okay I just need to get to Catco even if its for an hour its something I'll talk to James and get more time off, I'll take Melissa with me. That way you can get some work done. Okay?

Okay, Melissa can you help Kara today at Catco? I have somethings I need to do at L-Corp and I'll meet you back here for dinner.

Sure!

Melissa, thank you for helping me out today at the office, Snapper, my boss thinks I had surgery on my knee so can we keep what really happened a secert?

Yeah

<><>

Kara? What are you doing back?

Snapper, he wanted a article on Supergirl's recovery.

Who is she?

James this is Melissa, My sister from mine and Clark's home. Melissa this is Mr. Olsen he's the big boss.

Hi Mr. Olsen

Kara can we talk in private for a minute?

Sure Melissa my office is around the corner how about you stay in there?

Okay.

James what's up?

You're supposed to be at home. In bed. Resting.

Don't blame me blame Snapper. He wanted this artical ASAP. Its just about the fight and my recovery. So I wrote a small artical on her fight and recovery. Plus I haven't been out of the house or the FBI headquarters in two months. I needed this more than you know and Melissa, she showed up out of no where. She's my little sister that I thought died when the fire happened.

And she is here why?

To help me I'm just starting to walk again and shes as strong as me, plus Lena had L-Corp work to do.

Ponytail, your here.

Yes I am here but not for long, I'm supposed to be in bed resting and icing my knee. Here's the article on Supergirl, she came and visited me in the Hospital after my surgery.

Who's your shadow?

How much do you know about me?

Nothing.

My parents died in a fire when I was thirteen and I have a little sister who was a baby at the time that I thought I lost and she found me. Melissa, come here please? Melissa this is Snapper Carr my boss, Snapper this is my little sister Melissa.

Hello Mr. Carr, how are you today?

I'm good he said shocked umm Kara take the rest of the day off and get back when you can walk without help.

Thank you Sir. I have to get a few things from the big boss then we can go home Melissa.

Can we stop for food? I'm hungry.

Sure, let's go to noonans

Thanks Kara!

Melissa thank you Snapper never calls me Kara

He likes calling you ponytail?

It's my name to him, Mrs. Grant called me Kiera. I guess I'm just use to it.