I went back to showering, but this time I didn't want to touch those airbags. I would do that when I had enough privacy. This time all I did was shower. I was feeling more relaxed. When I got out of the shower-box, I approached the change of clothes that the psycho left here for me. She's crazy, not even my mother does this for me.

And I'm even more crazy for not calling my dad to get her out of here and call the police.

I put on the underwear without even caring if they were mine, but they must be because they were in my bedroom. Did she go through my panties drawer? I can't believe it! I'm going to kill that girl. I put on the Miami Heat t-shirt and the dark blue cotton shorts; then I wrapped my towel around my hair. I opened the bathroom door full of hatred, but I immediately stopped dead in my tracks. Fuck! That wasn't my bedroom, yesterday wasn't a dream.

I mean, I fainted? Lauren really kidnapped me? Oh fuck!

I need to leave. I have to face the psychopath again and demand that she gets me out of here. My mom is going to scold me for having missed my math test. This is all Lauren's fault.

I got out of the bedroom and the house was quiet. Too quiet to be honest. I have to confess that that scared me. Who lives here? I looked at the walls and saw some photos. I didn't recognize anyone. Who are these people? They looked familiar for some reason, but at the same time their faces didn't look familiar.

"This woman looks like Dinah, or is it Milika? Or it's probably one of Dinah's sisters. She has so many siblings that I've lost count. I stopped counting after the fifth."

I kept looking and recognized Hunter's face, or was it some older look-alike with beard? He really looks like Lauren's older brother.

What is this place?

I was busy trying to think of some explanation, searching in my memory whose house this might be and why there were pictures of those people here. One of them caught my attention, it was a picture of the boy I saw yesterday, or earlier today, I don't know. He's sitting on a woman's lap and... Wait! Sofia? But this is impossible, Sofia's only five years old.

Who is this older copy of my younger sister?

I'm really scared now. Suddenly the shrill sound of the doorbell sounded through the house. It could only be God giving me the chance to escape from that weird place and stay far away from that crazy woman. I ran towards the stairs, but descended the first steps cautiously.

What if it's one of Lauren's accomplices?

"You said you'd go with me to see Toni's things, Lauren." It was a thick voice. "You gave me your word and I don't want to go alone. There's a lot to buy."

Hunter! It can only be him, I could recognize that voice anywhere in the world. Now's the time, my chance to escape.

I descended the rest of the steps running, only he could help me. I heard Lauren's voice and followed it, and soon enough I reached a huge, spacious living room. My kidnapper was talking nonstop and gesturing to... Hunter? But he wasn't that tall at school yesterday. He didn't even have short hair... But he could have cut it, right Camila? Duh!

"Hunter?" I called him curiously, and upon hearing my voice, both of them fell silent.

Hunter turned towards me and smiled. I'm sure my eyes almost popped out.

 I'm sure my eyes almost popped out