°•° chapter 13 °•°

Your brother was attempted to be kidnapped just outside his school.

This sentence echoed through my head over and over again as dread came over me. My mind is in overdrive instantly. Is the kidnapping random or not or is it the same people who did that to me? What happened to my brother? My parents? Did the person responsible is caught or not? Wha-

'Stop it Paris! Think this through. Focus on what Alpha John is saying before you hurt your head from overthinking.' Wyn's reasoning blocked any other unnecessary thoughts in my head as I willed myself to focus on what Alpha is talking about.

"-by two of his friends." He looked at my reaction and judging by my slight questioning stare Yanah nudged me by her elbow and rolled her eyes.

"After you zoned out, Alpha said that he was lucky that someone was with him, his two friends to be exact- walking with him to your house." She supplied what I've missed out. I give her a thank by nodding and turned to Alpha John.

"Thank you, Alpha for informing me. This speeds up further my plans. I want to start soon with the information that you have given me. Can I go back to my pack and observed first? I promise no one will know that I'm there and I promise that I'll give you an update from time to time and I'll promise that I'll be back soon. Please?" I looked at Alpha to Ethan and to Nancy.

Nancy is already crying silently while Ethan is at her side smiling grimly. Alpha John is in deep thought and I almost forget Yanah at my side who grip my arm firmly as I made my decision.

"Alright, but you'll be accompanied by one warrior and one tracker. And you must stay with them every time. Don't do anything stupid that will ruin your plans." His voice sounds strong and commanding and I know he uses his Alpha tone with me.

"Yes, Alpha. Thank you very much." I said with a big smile.

"Can I be that warrior Alpha? I have lots of connection with the other pack that I know will be helpful." Ethan looked at Alpha expectantly and I know that they are mind linking.

"Alright. The training will be done by Beta Charles as of the moment and I'll let one of the trac-" He was cut off by Yanah's hands being raised.

"Can I be the tracker too? You know I've been training hard with the trackers and they said that I'm learning fast. Also, I can be a big help when it comes to disguising as I know some techniques to masked a scent and appearance-wise, I know makeup- I can change her appearance a little bit. Please Alpha?" If the situation is different, I may laugh at her for begging but the situation is serious and it may be put our lives in danger so I crushed that thought.

Alpha huffed loudly. "I don't know Catiana. This is serious stuff. Your parents may not agree with your plan. I'll ask them first-" his eyes became foggy as he minds link Yanah's parents. Minutes later, he smiled and nod his head towards us. We jumped in happiness and hugged Alpha with much vigor.

"Okay, okay. Ethan and Nancy, accompany these two girls to the neutral territory near Silvercrest Pack. Be discreet as there are wolves or rouges in that territory along with the humans." Nancy and Ethan nod their heads in earnest. "You two, I want you to stay close and report to Ethan all that is happening to you. Okay, prepare your things as you'll be traveling after lunch." With that, he bid his farewell and walked out of our house. We sat in silence while eating our cold eggs and ham.

After we ate our breakfast, we all retired to our rooms to pack. Yanah went back to her house to pack her bag and bid farewell to her parents.

'Wyn, why is this happening to me?- to us? Did the moon goddess know what I've been through? Can she see that the persons who did this to me are still out there ready to strike my family? What wou-'