°•° Chapter 4 °•°

"Paris, I know that you have questions and I know that I'm the only one who can answer them right now.." As Wyn knows what I am thinking, I was hesitant to know what truly happened to me and who am I, to begin with, but I know that deep within I want to solve this coldblooded thing they did to me and of who did this.

"Yeah. I want to know Wyn. Please.. Just the basics first if its alright." I know I'm ready and I braved myself in hearing things about me.

"You are Paris Cameron of the Silvercrest Pack. Born to Deidre and Dave Cameron. You have a younger brother who idolized you named London.." I smiled on how cliché we siblings are named. I even heard Wyn laugh a little.

"You have a best friend named Cora who you considered as a sister. You are a senior high school student this school year. You are smart in class, volleyball as sports, love art and music, you can play the guitar and you draw in your spare time, you're not so popular in school but not bullied either.." I smiled as she continued to describe me.

"You haven't found your mate yet although I feel that it will be soon. You haven't been in a relationship as you are waiting for your mate.." My smile got wider as she said these words and I know deep inside that its true.

"You like purple and blue, one time you have goosebumps when singing Perfect and Photograph by Ed Sheeran because you love him very much. You told me that the song Thinking Out Loud is the cheesiest yet romantic song you have ever heard but that is before Perfect was released.." A small laugh echoed through my room. And she knows that she lifts my mood and was telling silly things about me. Hours later after knowing about me, I asked her about some serious matters.

"Wyn, do I have enemies or do someone hates me that much to the point of killing me?" The mood became somber as I asked this nagging question in my head.

"Paris, as much as I think hard about what we've been through these past weeks, I've never thought of anyone who has a grudge against you. In school, you don't have enemies because you stay out of the 'drama' that it brings. You hate confrontations so you avoid situations that can put you in it. At the pack, you are just a normal member of a pack that's why you only have Cora as a close friend because as you said, you avoided the 'drama'." I nodded my head and think it through.

"Do you know who did this to us?" I dreaded her answer yet I think one side of me knows the answer.

"Yes. And so do you. That's why after I know that we are saved, I put you in temporary amnesia to lessen the impact of hurt that you'll be going through. Its as if I gained the power to shut some switch in your head and when I see to it that you can cope, then I'll flick it on and you'll remember them. All of them." Wyn again whimpers as she must imagine the horrible things that have been inflicted upon me.

"Thank you, Wyn. But what about my family?" I asked her curiously.

"They think you are dead." Her last word put me in a rage so intense that I think of her going out. I know that my eyes are changing colors from its original blue-ish color to darker shade.

I'll get fucking revenge for the one who did this to us! I swear it in the name of Moon Goddess that I'll have my revenge!