Luna's Revenge

Paris Cameron came back from the dead, literally. Someone kidnapped, turtured and left her dead in an abandoned cabin in the woods. Before that, her life is normal. She is a normal 17 year old junior highschool girl, parents who adore her, a younger brother who idolize her and a bestfriend who is like a sister to her.

Then two weeks before her 18th birthday, someone grabbed her on her way from school giving her hell on earth.

After coming back to life, she woke up in a hospital with no memory or whatsoever. They just known her for the anklet with her engraved name in it. Then, there is the couple that took care of her which she thought was her parents. But what if, one day her memory came back and what if she decided that she will get revenge for the life she missed? And what if, she met her mate along the way and an Alpha to boot?

How can she avenge her wrongful death if her mate finds out? Will he help her or forbid her?

°•° °•° °•°

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the product of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Author's Note:

This is completely 100% rough draft and nothing has been gone over and edited. Please don't copy any of my ideas (as there are so many werewolf stories here in Wattpad) and please bear with my grammars as English is not my primary language.

Cover photo is not mine and I just used some random photo in the internet then I edited it using an app for cover photos. Credit to the one who make that photo.

Lany