Final Authors Note

In the February of 2016, I started writing Forever Yours, and now I am finishing in the March of 2018. Writing Amelia has been an amazing experience for me, and I love her character so much. I never thought I would end up finishing this book, but here we are, and I am writing this with tears in my eyes.

I want to start by saying thank you. You guys have supported this book since day one, and I couldn't be more grateful. You've laughed, cried and hated on Elena with Amelia. You've rooted for Damon and Amelia, through their many ups and downs, and always supported them. You've told me to keep going when I've wanted to quit, and have stuck through till the end. I love each and every one of you for it.

This book has won awards, gained reads and votes I never expected. I am so beyond grateful, that I can't put it into words. So, thank you. Honestly, thank you all so much. And, I want to a big thank you to theobsessedgirlB-

She is my best friend, and has helped me a lot with this book. She has threatened ship wars when I've hurt Damelia, she has gave me many ideas and support, and is literally the best person that I know. So, thank you so much, Bria. I love you best friend!

Now, I have one question for you all.

Did you really think I would kill her?

Well, technically, I did. But, did you really think she would stay dead? This is Amelia Evans. Even death isn't going to keep her down. Granted, I had another ending in mind in which she didn't come back to life, but after seeing season 8 I knew this was how I was going to end it. As I knew, this way, I could do a second book.

That's right. The one thing I've never gave a clear answer on doing this entire book. There is going to be a sequel! I have the name, the chapters and plots all planned. I will let you all know when it is posted, but it should be within the next couple of days.

And it will be called.... *Drum Roll*

UNTIL THE END

It is a very fitting title, to carry us through the final two season of The Vampire Diaries with Amelia. At least, I think so.

So, until the sequel, thank you all once again.

I hope you have enjoyed reading Forever Yours.