6 - The Five

Damon, Amelia, Bonnie and Elena got out of the car, and stepped onto the campus of Whitmore College, looking around the crowds of students all walking in different directions and the large buildings holding classrooms. 

Amelia didn't want to come on this trip. The only reason Damon and Elena are here, is so Damon can teach Elena how to feed without killing someone, and watching them together wasn't what Amelia wanted to spend her day doing. But Stefan begged her to go, as he didn't trust Damon not to make a move on Elena when they were alone. 

"Are you sure your okay with this ?" Elena questions Bonnie concerned, as she closes her car door, and looks at her Best Friend stood beside her. 

"If I could spell out of wanting blood, I would. But I can't, so better you doing this now then at Freshman orientation" Bonnie tells her with a sigh, looking around at the campus in interest. 

"Something tells me that College isn't in my future anymore" Elena states with a sad look, and Amelia just leans against Damon's car, rolling her eyes at the Doppelganger. 

"Oh, stop the pity party. If I can go to college, you can go to college" Damon tells her, walking toward the two girls, with Amelia walking slowly behind him. 

"You ? Went to college ?" Bonnie question with wide eyes, sounding surprised and skeptical.

"Sure. Plenty of times. I always had a thing for sorority girls" Damon smirks, causing Bonnie and Elena to frown in disgust, and Amelia to elbow him in the side.

"You're disgusting" Bonnie tells him in blunt honesty, her arms folded over her chest. 

"I know" Damon replies, not looking hurt by her comment at all, and the girls shake their heads and walk off ahead.

Amelia smiles at the fact they are walking ahead, then loops her arm through Damon's and walks with him, looking at him with a curious look "Apart from to eat sorority girls, why did you come to college ?" She questions him as they walk along, following the witch and doppelganger to a large building. 

"I went through a phase. I was bored, needed something to do, and my humanity was somewhat on. College seemed vaguely interesting, and offered some entertainment" Damon shrugs, before letting do of Amelia's arm and running up to the door of the building, and holding it open for her.

Amelia smiles at him teasingly "Such the gentleman, Mr Salvatore" She giggles.

"Anything for you, Ms Evans" Damon replies, chuckling slightly as she walks past him and inside. 

******************

The four walk in, and sneak to the back of the lecture hall, taking a seat at the back. At the front is the Professor, young with dark curly hair, talking to the rows of students. His name is Professor Shane, and he was friends with Bonnie's Grams, when she used to teach classes here. 

"I say the word 'witch', what pops into your head ? Halloween Costume ? Villain of a fairy tale ? Maybe an Ex Girlfriend. Well,whatever image it is, it's probably not Tanielle Soso" He says, bringing an image up onto the projector to show everyone.

"Is that him ?" Elena questions, looking at Bonnie who is in the seat beside her.

"Yeah" Bonnie hums in reply, and Elena smiles a small smile.

"He's kind of...." She trails off, glancing at Professor Shane yet again, and Bonnie smirks at her clearly thinking whatever she is. 

"Hot" The witch states, and they both begin to laugh holding their hands over their mouths so they wouldn't be heard by anyone else.