68 - I'm Thinking Of You All The While

The wedding had descended into chaos. The once beuatiful venue was destroyed, and all the guest laid on the ground, either or dead or heavily injured. Screams for helped and loved ones were all that could be heard, and pain ridden coming from anyone still breathing. Damon looked around from where he landed, his eyes landing on Elena laid on the floor, completely unconcious.

"Elena? When she gave no kind of respons, he shuffled to her side and bit into his wrist, lifting her head as he tried to get her to drink. "Come one. Hey, wake up. ELena?" But the blood simply dribbled down her chin, unable to drink it in her current state.

At the other end of the alter, Alaric held Jo in his arms, her eyes closed and blood continuing to pool on the front of her dress. She was completely white and pale, the blood soaking onto Alaric's hands and clothes. His face held a look of pure devastation, the only sound able to leave his lips being loud sobs.

"Oh god. Someone, please help!" He called out distraught, managing to muffle his sobs for a second.

Joshus Parker struggled to his feet, using a chair to brace himself, a look of pure fury written across his face as he took int he scene around him. "Kai!" He called out for his son.

Despite all going on around, Damon kept his focus on Elena, who was still unable to drink the blood being given to her. "Come on, just drink." He muttered desperately, before looking around the destroyed area for help. "Stefan? STEFAN? AMELIA?"

Hearing his shouts, Amelia pushed herself to her feet and stumbled toward them, brushing the broken pieces of glass of herself. Tripping a broken chair, she fell into Stefan's arms, who quickly helped her find her balance. She, Stefan and Caroline then laid eyes on on Damon, and eyes filled with worry as they saw Elena. Amelia had never cared for the Gilbert girl before, but recently things had appeared to settle between them.

"She won't wake up." The eldest Salvatore told them, his eyes filling with slight relief as he laid eyes on Amelia.

Caroline looked devasted, as she laid eyes ont he girl she'd know the majority of her life. "Oh my God." She uttered, covering her mouth with her hand.

"She won't wake up. I don't understand." Damon carried on, confusion filling his eyes and voice.

"Get her to the hospital." Stefan ordered calmly. "Now!"

Damon slowly nodded in realization, carefully scopping the girl up into his arms. "Yeah." He agreed, before speeding away.

The second they were gone, Caroline turned to Stefan and Amelia slowly, fear clouding her eyes. "She's human." She reminded in worry. "What if she doesn't-" But her words were cut short, as all three of their necks snapped, sending them to the floor temporarily dead.

Kai came into sight as they fell to the ground, looking down at them. "Nothing personal, but this is a family matter now." He told them, stepping over the three.

******

Amelia blinked her eyes open with a small groan, moving her hand to her aching neck. She slowly adjusted her eyes, to see she was no longer at the wedding. Slowly sitting up, she saw that she in a car, Enzo driving next her. Turning aorund, she saw Stefan and Caroline still unconcious, laid together across the back seats.

She looked back to Enzo again, who glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "What the hell is going on?"

He opened his motuh to speak, but stopped as he glanced through the mirror, to see Caroline bolting upright in the back. "Good, you're both up. Sorry to be indecorous, but you were all all solidly unconcious when I pulled you from the wedding mayhem." He told the two girls.