Chapter 15 - To Germany and Russia and the Tradegy

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" Lacus said tilting his head to the side cutely with a frown.

"I'm off to Europe." I repeated again.

"Huuuuuuh????" Lacus said again.

I patted his back gently.

"Yeah. I'll be gone for a while. Try not to miss me too much." I teased.

He pouted as I turned my attention to Rene and gave him a warm smile.

All he did in return was grunt but I saw his lips  form a small grin.

I sighed with a knowing smile  and ran my fingers through his soft and neatly combed raven-locks that hung loosely at the sides of face.

"Maybe I can keep one of you ." I suggested  taking in his soothing scent.

Lacus perked up to the sentence

"But...I can't separate the both of you so ...that won't do."

Rene's calm aura stayed as he spoke 

"It is fine Kayana-sama. But what should I do about the troublesome livestock?" . Ah, he has always be a responsible guard .

"Perhaps Welt  would like to have some of their blood?" I asked.

The said male twisted his nose up and scoffed in a disgusted manner.

"As If. I smelled those rotten squirts from a mile away. Only one of them was worth a taste ." He replied .

"Hm. So you tried one already? Would you like to keep him?"

He giggled.

"Well he is of no more. It was his fault though . He stomped on my toe so I sucked him dry." He carlessly spat out with the shrug of a shoulder.

I spared him a glance and took my fingers out of Rene's hair to outline his jawline instead. Due to my height I legit reached just below his chin but he tilted his head down for me. Awww.

"Well. I wouldn't have you punished since you made the others understand the severity of their punishments,correct?"

His lips twisted up into a sinister smirk.

" oh yeah. They were in tears." He remarked

I know I'm taking things too far. But rape is not something to just ignore. It's disgusting and I will not accept the fact that these older boys are taking advantage of the younger ones. Plus they hurt my Mika and my Yu.

"Well that's good. I trust that Rene has you on a leash,right. I know you get wild sometimes. Don't cha."

"Extremely." Rene added.

Lacus laughed at this in a mischeivous manner

"But it's so hard to.contain myself!" He objected.

"Yes but it's against the laws. If you got caught you could suffer serious consequences and I wouldn't be able to get you out."

I brought my hands back to my sides.

He shrugged.

"Oh. Do you need any escort?"

"I'll be fine . Now go on with your patrol. I'll be off."

With that I headed off.

I'm going to miss them very much.

...

The plane landed with a slight jerk making me wake up from my slumber.  I was told that I was  to meet a special assisstant courtesy the queen. She said as I was obedient and listened to her orders I was given something I once lost that was dear to me.
I had no response to that as I couldn't recall any object that I had lost.