Cinq

Third Person POV

"Yo, Tae, can you go get Rinmi up? She missed breakfast and she'll be hungry for lunch I'm sure," Jin called to Taehyung, who was sitting at the dining table. "I think she's still asleep, I peeked in and she still seemed to be in bed," Tae said. Jin frowned. "She never sleeps this late... Hey watch the rice for me, I'm gonna go check," Jin said and Taehyung stood up, stirring the food. Jin went to her room before knocking softly. He peeked in. She'd left her wardrobe open, all the clothes still there. He smiled slightly, closing the wardrobe, watching her figure rise up and down slowly. "Hey, Rinmi, I'll call you for lunch," he said softly. No reply. He sighed lightly. "You're probably still asleep. Call you soon ~" He left the room just as Jimin came out of the bathroom, his hair wet. "Is Rinmi okay?" Jin nodded. "How long did she stay in Tae's room?" Jin asked, knowing the younger had waited for her. "After midnight. I brought her back to her room, but she didn't seem tired." Jimin's face flushed slightly. "Explains why she's tired," Namjoon said, scooting past Jimin to wash his face. "Aish, Chim, move!" Jimin was practically pushed off the chair. "Honestly hyung, you could've just said please," Jimin said. "Fine, please get out of everyone's way," Namjoon responded before he closed the door. "Yout didn't hear me, Hyung, I said she didn't look tired-"

"Hey, Jin, I think this is done!" taehyung yelled from the kitchen. Jin rolled his eyes before leaving. Jimin leaned looked down the hall before opening Rinmi's door. He looked in, seeing her figure in the bed. He closed the door, but an ominous feeling began to plant itself in his stomach.

-

"Okay, this is unlike her, Hoseok, go check on Rinmi. And Yoongi, get your sister up," Jin ordered the two. They both sighed and got up, going to Chaegi first. Chaegi came down not long after they left. "'Sup?" She said, taking her seat. "Wheres Rinnie?" She asked. "Hoseok and Yoongi just went to wake-"

"Hyung!" Hoseok shouted, running back. "Rinmi's not in her room." Jimin was first up, running down the hall, followed by the rest. Yoongi was examing to the wardrobe as the covers were pulled back, revealing the pillows left in a shape that, when the blanket was on, would look like someone was sleeping there. "She didn't take anything," Yoongi said. Chaegi moved him out of the way before searching the back of the wardrobe. "Yes, she did." The boys turned to her. "The shirt Jimin gave her and a pair of leggings." The boys didn't know what to say. "She left her clothes here so that we wouldn't notice straight away. Was there anything else left?" They all looked around the small bedroom before Hoseok found a note under the lamp. Jimin snatched it out of his hands before opening it. He grunted before dropping it. Chaegi picked it up and read its contents aloud.

"I'm sorry." The room was silent. "Sorry? Sorry for what?" Jin asked, reading the note himself. "I don't know," Chaegi said. "Why did she go?" Yoogni asked. "The more important question is where did she go," Jin countered. "She doesn't know enough places to make it on her own," Namjoon said. Jimin was staring out the window before it hit him. "She may not know the city, but she knows one place well enough," He said and they all moved to him, following his gaze, looking to the forest. "Why... why would she go back?" Taehyung asked. His voice was strained."I don't know and I don't care. I'm going to get and then-"

"Jimin," Namjoon cut Jimin off. "She might not want to come back." Jimin knew he was probably right. "I can't just let her leave without knowing why."

---

"Rinmi! Rinmi?!" The eight voices, spread out, called out to her. It was getting dark and Jimin was growing more and more desperate. "Rinmi! Please?!" Tears were welling in his eyes. Why... Why would she just go? He continued to search. He tripped on a branch and was about to but someone's arms stuck out and grabbed him. Just as soon as he was stabilised, the hands left. His didn't give her a chance to run before he grabbed her wrist and pulled her close. "Don't... don't go..." She didn't move before she hesitantly wrapped her arms around his neck. "Why... Why did you go?" He felt tears on his shirt.