"As soon as he breaks the glass, shock him."

No...they're going to hurt him!

I try my best to move but my body won't respond, my limbs are still completely frozen in this horrid position.

"You killed her!! You killed her!!!"

I hear his voice drop a couple octaves, the soft warm tone being replaced with an electronic, threatening tone, the CEO just stands there and watches it happen with a smile on his slimy face.

You pig.

Suddenly I hear a crack in the glass, my heart clutches with more anxiety as Jungkook now looks nothing like himself, teeth bared in anger, the once blue eyes now coated once again in the blood red color filled with murder as he stares at the CEO.

If he could just know I'm alive....he would stop all this.

Suddenly the glass shatters all around the room, Jungkook stomps out of the room that once confined him, the men all backing up as he comes directly for them.

Before the man could pull the trigger of the gun Jungkook smacks it out of his hand, the man screaming in pain when his wrist makes a nauseating snapping sound.

Jungkook grabs the man and throws him into the computers, the monitors showering the room in sparks, catching the papers and all on fire.

All the work I've spent an entire year working on, all going up in flames, it didn't mean anything in the first place, it was all a trick.

But my feelings...are so real...

The other men run out of the room, the door is left wide open and I hear Jungkook's footsteps as he follows them, hearing the men screaming and slam against the walls another tear drips down my face.

He's going to murder them all..

•••••

Soon after what seems like an hour, I feel my finger move, my body slowly gaining the ability to move.

Immediately I do my best to stand up, my knees wobbling and weak still, I drag myself along the wall towards all the noise going on down the hall.

If I can just make it to him...I can stop him..

Looking around I see the flames slowly starting to leak out of the room I was in, catching onto the pictures and bodies along the floor and walls, sweat begins to gather on my forehead as I swallow hard.

Turning the corner my eyes widen when I see Jungkook, he grabs a man and snaps his neck like it's nothing, the men all piling in front of him to keep him from getting to the CEO.

Coward.

Tugging myself towards him as he kills the men I grab onto his arm, my knees still wobbling.

"J-Jungkook...I'm alive...please..."

He looks over at me and my stomach twists in fear, he doesn't look at me like he used to, with his precious blue doe eyes always filled with love and admiration.

This, was his look of murder.

He bucks his arm away from me and slams me against the wall, my head smacking the floor when I land face first, my relexes haven't returned yet so I fell hard.

He thinks I'm dead...he's too far gone...

Lifting myself off of the floor I feel blood trickle down my forehead from the fall, getting back up on my feet I look around to see the flames spreading farther along the walls, the back of the lab completely engulfed in flames.