Red Zone: Part 2

(A/N): Listen above for dramatic effect ♡

What the hell?

Feeling my back slide down the cold metal wall my eyes remain open, I can see everything in front of me.

Like I'm dead.

My blood feels like it's frozen in my veins, I'm completely paralyzed in this position and yet I can see everything that's going on.

The man leans down in front of me, his familiar gravely voice sends chills down my frozen spine.

"We meet again, Emily."

The CEO.

If I could move I swear I would rip out his jugular, he's in perfect distance of me.

"Since you're having a hard time moving, I guess I'll go ahead and speak."

Bastard.

"Did you really think you would ever get out of this room? After I let you see my robot?"

His robot? No way.

He chuckled deeply and stands up to where I can only see his pants, his cane clacks in front on him.

"You see, I needed someone that wouldn't question my motives in this experiment, I needed someone that was easily manipulated, a smalltown girl like you fit my description perfectly."

Ouch...so I was tricked...I was tricked the whole time...

"You fell right into my trap, thinking you were some amazing robotics engineer being able to put together a simple dog. All I needed to do was make you think you were important, any loser could put that together."

Ouch again.

A tear slowly makes it's way down my cheek, the CEO notices and leans down, laughing deeply at my suffering.

"Aw, Don't cry Emily, I'll make it quick. I just need to get Jungkook to switch into Military Mode then I can put you out of your suffering."

Military mode? What's that?

"Emily?!"

Oh shit.

I hear Jungkook's voice sound through the room, muffled from the glass, the CEO turns my head to face him and I see the fright in his eyes.

"Robot 3605, I am your creator. This woman is now dead, from this point forward you will listen to me."

His name is Jungkook you swine.

I see Jungkook's eyes begin to flicker, his demeanor begins to change like it did when Henry attacked me so long ago.

Wait.

The realization hits me like a brick wall, they wanted me to get close to Jungkook like this, they wanted me to get attacked by Henry so Jungkook could red zone and protect me, after all, you can't make something kill without a reason.

Military mode equals Red Zone.

My chest clutches in panic, I literally look like I'm laying here dead and I can't tell Jungkook I'm still alive to keep him calm.

"You killed her!!"

I see Jungkook bang his fists on the glass, his eyes switching from blue to red over and over, he's slowly starting to lose control.

No..Jungkook I'm alive! Don't do it!

The CEO leans over to one of his assistants, handing him a gun like contraption.