1

lol a lot of people seem to be accidentally reading this book first and i'm just here to say that this is the SECOND book to my min yoongi series. if you're interested in this book, click my profile and read the story called Annoying first !!

————————————

"I was wondering if you would finally be my girlfriend?"

You suddenly was hit with a huge wave of butterflies and you couldn't help but smile as wide as you could.

"but..." he stopped talking.

Suddenly the butterflies stopped and your heart kind of dropped along with your smile.

"But? What do you mean?" You nervously asked.

"It has to stay a secret."

~

It has been exactly 11 months since you and Yoongi became a couple. The two of you are doing great, even if everything was a secret. Of course, the rest of the group, the management, and close friends knew about your relationship. The secret was keeping it from the media and fans. At first, the secret killed you. You wanted to go out in public together and finally do things as a couple, but you weren't allowed. Even though the management finally allowed you and the group to go out in public, you had to stay with the group. You weren't allowed to be out in public with only one member. There had to at least be two others. Which in the end, meant you weren't allowed to spend time with Yoongi in public.

Not only that, when are you out in public with them, you and Yoongi have to keep some distance away from each other so no one suspects anything. The dating rumors have died down of course, but just in case, this is the best thing to do. Although you two are dating, no one is allowed to know.

Apart from having to be distant like that in public, there are so many great things in this relationship. Of course, the both of you got really close the past 11 months. You two spend a lot of time together whenever you two get the chance. Since the comeback was happening soon, there wasn't much time because he was always busy. But you are by his side all of the time. Not to mention, you also became his muse when he was working on songs.

Although you both still throw shade at each other, it's just how you two are. Small arguments and quick makeups. That's how it's always been since the beginning of the relationship.

Somehow, everything seemed to work out.

____________

a/n. didnt really know what to do with the beginning of this. I know its super short, but I thought I would give a little background before the story actually starts.. :)

I promise that the real chapters will be so much longer than this.