Facts about the Book

Hello my lovelies, here are 10 facts about the book.

●This book was based off a dream I had.

●This book wasn't something I thought I would finish.

●Honestly there were tons of characters in the making of the books.

●There was at less 17 character and some of them weren't big characters.

●The only sins I actually cared about were Alex and Amber, the others not so much.

●My favorite sin, however, is Ruby because she seems so cute, the way I pictured her.

●The book was made up on the spot, since it was based of a dream that I wanted to write down.

●You guys were the only reason I continue to write this story due to your support, so thank you.

●I loved how you guys shipped Alex and Sky, I found it so cute!

And the last one,

●This is actually the first book to a series

So yes, I will be making a second book if you guys want and I promised to make it much organize and less complicated.

So yes, this is the last chapter or bonus chapter if you wish to call it, to this wattpad book. I shall not touch it anymore unless for editing, since we all know I have to edit it still.  Anywhose good bye my lovelies but hopefully you will continue this wonderful wattpad journey with me by reading my other books.