Hunters

Natalie pov*

I still can't believe how things are going with Alex and Skylar. It wasn't suppose to happen this fast. I knew at one point it was going tohappen though so I'm not surprise. All this means is I have to work fast. Get everything in place. I feel bad for sky I really do but there is nothing I can do at this point. Hopeful by the end of all this she will see what kind of person I am and fall in love with me instead of Alex.

my mind was full of ideas and plans as i walked to my father's home.

His home was just about two miles from the town and in the woods.

As i started walking inside the woods i heard some branches breaking.  i didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. It was one of my father's guard men.

"It's just me,  Natalie and try to move more carefully,  I know exactly where you are."

reaching into my pocket I took out a small dagger, that will a push of a button would transform into the dagger itself.

looking directly to a tree I threw the dagger.

"Ah!!" a man voice said.

"Oh please I didn't even hit you, I was close through."

"Well good evening to you too Ms. Natalie."

I nodded in the direction of the voice and continued my walked to my father's house.

I knew people were watching me but they knew I was no threat so I didn't get shot at or questioned.

When I arrived to the house I simply opened the door with my key and walked inside.

I had news to tell my father so I couldn't wait another second.

Walking in the direction of my father's chamber several men in suit nodded and greeted me.

Once I got to his door I knocked and wait till he give me approval to enter.

"Come in."

I opened the door and made sure to close it when I was inside.

"Natalie."

I looked at my father and smiled.

He was in his late 30 but had the body of a 20 year old. Not one Grey hair and not one wrinkle in sight. His hair was the color of mine, jet black but his eyes were a dark brown. He was build from head to toe.

"Father I have news."

He was sitting at his desk but got up to be closer to me.

"Tell me what this new is then."

"Alexandra and Skylar are now dating. Alexandra's father seems to have a part in it, it seems like he is speeding up the dates."

I saw my father face grew serious as he walked back to his deck and sat down.

"What has this kid been doing! I give him one job and he can't seem to do it right."

"Father Sky already knows about the whole angel stuff and who she is. The kid is of no use."

"Then kill him. Last time we send a demon to do the work of a hunter."

I stared at him for a moment.

My father is a hunter, but not one that deals with animal rather with the supernatural, one being angels. He is the king of the hunters and grows stronger the more supernatural creatures he kills. Whether it is super speed or super strong he gets their power. Alex is one angel he wants to kill for the fact she is of royal blood. Only problem I have with his plan is who he needs to use to get to Alex.

I am a hunter too, I'm the princess of this whole company of hunters and I also have my own powers.

"Father he has made a name for himself. If he's goes missing people will notices."

He slammed his fist down on his desk causing a cracked in the wood.

"Didn't you tell him to stay out of sight!"

"Father I tried but he is stubborn, I told him he has but one last chance to fix his wrong."

"Very well then but for now I need you to keep an eye on that Taylor kid."

"why?" I asked.

"Because I learned that the angel of looks, the one called Lucas, is his mate."

"But wait Taylor is a human."

"Yes it's rare but it does happen. The point is you must get closer to Taylor,  you need to get to Lucas."

"Ok Father."

I talked with my father a little bit longer until dawn came and I knew I had to get ready for school. I said good nite to my father and head to my room. I laid in my bed after I finished changing into other clothes.

"Don't worry Sky, you won't be harm." I whisper out loud as sleep took over.