Chapter 20

New thing :D I'll use the [ ] for Abilities. Let's get into this chapter, shall we? And I was sick q.q

The ferocious and intimidating OK was enraged (not the passive skill but emotionally), its eyes filled with rage because of how much damage I had done and how I had escaped from its inescapable grasp (apparently escapable now). It shouted its furious battle cry even more intensely and charged at me. I don't know whether it was just me, but the OK seemed faster and stronger than before.  But, I courageously charged forward and parried its charge (Like Kirito parrying Illfang the Kobold Lord's nodachi), and using every last fiber of my willpower, I moved faster than I would normally react and swung my sword like a maniac (Basically, imagine Kirito doing Starburst Stream with one sword, that's what it was). 

95%... 93%.... 90%... 83%... 76%... That attack actually took away 19% of its health! The OK was also surprised, it was thinking "how could a mere human do that with one sword?!?", but soon went back to its feet and swung its sword at me. I used [Block] followed by [Counter and Jump] and [Kick]. I had successfully parried its attack again and I used my made-up 'ability' with some real abilities mixed in. I struck and struck and struck, my DPS had increased more than tenfolds! In fact, the OK's health soon dropped to 30% and it went into its enraged mode, but I still continued to attack, parrying its occasional attacks (something like Kirito vs The Gleam Eyes).

While I was attacking, it had collapsed. Its health dropped to 0% yet I still attacked it. The system had to then give a prompt saying that it was an overkill. Yet, I still kept attacking and attacking, the overkill actually went to 10% of its HP. I realized that it was an overkill and I had finally stopped. I had no idea that I could solo the OK by myself, much less in 10 minutes. It was quite the plausible feat if I could say. 

Immediately, I rushed to the OL and struck its back with a [Slant] followed by [Vertical Slash] and [Horizontal Slash]. It turned around and looked at me, looking slightly shocked, seeing as I was still alive after facing the OK by myself. It looked behind me and saw that the OK's corpse was there, it held a speechless expression, the same one Rea and Alicia had. But, it instantly turned into rage and it struck me, I knew that I couldn't handle its strength, considering Alicia had a hard time blocking it, so I used [Dodge] and went to Alicia and Rea.

"How did you do that?..." Alicia asked.

"I actually have no idea, I just went with the flow, just like following the stream of a river," I said.

"Focus! It's coming at us now!" Rea alerted us.

It slowly turned to us and rushed towards us. I took the lead and used [Counter and Jump] since I was the only one who actually had a [Counter] ability. 

Parrying is different from Countering. Parrying is only available to melee weapons while Countering is available to only martial arts. 

Continuing the battle...

After I had countered its attack, I spun my body around to make it the direction of the OL while Rea and Alicia flanked it from both sides. I used one of my made-up 'abilities' and also maximized the amount of damage I could deal by striking it downwards, towards Rea and Alicia.

*After an extremely long fight* (Trust me it'll take forever to explain)

It's HP was finally at 5%. To finish it off, Rea and Alicia attacked its legs, and I used my 20-hit combo. And finally, it had died under our attacks

"That was tiring!" Rea exclaimed.

"Yeah, that was indeed very tiring," I panted.

"Anyway, let's check our drops," Alicia interrupted 

In total, we got 3 common, 4 uncommon, 1 rare, and 1 epic drop. The stats are as followed 

【Rusty Sword】Rarity: Common | Attributes: Strength 3 | Equipment Restriction: None | Lore: A common drop from mobs in dungeons. Was used by the weakest of soldiers in the olden days and is now used by the undead. 

【Novice Sword】Rarity: Common | Attributes: Strength 1 | Equipment Restriction: None | Lore: A weapon which is mainly used by trainees for the sword. This sword is for training purposes only and has no real value in fighting.

【Rusty Sword】Rarity: Common | Attributes: Strength 3 | Equipment Restriction: None | Lore: A common drop from mobs in dungeons. Was used by the weakest of soldiers in the olden days and is now used by the undead. 

【Iron Sword】Rarity: Uncommon | Attributes: Strength 19 | Equipment Restriction: Strength 20 Level 25 | Lore: Was made by many novice blacksmiths and is considered the normal slashing weapon for hunting down mobs in dungeons.

【iron Rapier】Rarity: Uncommon | Attributes: Strength 10 Agility 2 | Equipment Restriction: Strength 25 Agility 17 Level 25 | Lore: Was made by many novice blacksmiths and is considered the normal thrusting weapon for hunting down mobs in dungeons. 

【Iron Mace】Rarity: Uncommon | Attributes: Strength 14 Agility -3 | Equipment Restriction: Strength 32 Level 25 | Lore: Was made by many novice blacksmiths and is considered the normal crushing weapon for hunting down mobs in dungeons. 

【Iron Bow】Rarity: Uncommon | Attributes: Strength 8 Agility -13 | Equipment Restriction: Strength 33 Level 25 | Lore: Was made by many novice blacksmiths and is considered a heavy, strong kind of bow available to archers.

【Egoistic Blade】Rarity: Rare | Attributes: Strength 24 Agility 16 | Equipment Restriction: Strength 50 Agility 30 Level 30 | Lore: Was made by the Master Blacksmith, Eideyos, in his old days, made with his passion and love about his new girlfriend, and was his best work at that point of time.

Additional Skill: When you are more emotional or feel motivated because of something, all stats will be increased by ???%.

【Sword of Darkness】Rarity: Epic | Attributes: Strength 50 Agility 40 | Equipment Restriction: Strength 90 Agility 50 Level 35 | Lore: Made by a Master Blacksmith from the forces of evil. This sword was made with the intent to kill.

Additional Skill 1: Binding Vines - In a 20-meter radius, all mobs and players will be stuck in their place for 3 seconds

Additional Skill 2: Shadow Blade - Form 3 sword images around you which will attack your target, each image deals 120% of your damage

Our reaction to the common and uncommon drops was fine, but the rare and epic drops left us absolutely speechless. "It has additional skills, and it is a rare drop!" is what we all thought. But little did we know that there was something even more surprising...

Note: Cliffhangerish maybe - I'm still sick q.q