Chapter 14

Exp kept pouring and pouring as we killed the slimes and after that, goblins. It was an extremely tiring process but all of us, were somehow still alive and well after not eating for 3 days in this game. All of our levels increased by 20 and we had obtained an abundant amount of drops including 8 unidentified items which we would identify when we got back to The First Town.

"Finally! We're done," I sighed in relief.

"Let's go back to The First Town to repair our equipment and identify those items, our equipment is hanging by a thread," Rea mentioned.

So, we went back to The First Town and we repaired our equipment at the NPC Blacksmith.

There were 3 different kinds of Repairing. Specifically Poor Repair, Good Repair, Extraordinary Repair. If a Poor Repair was done, there was a chance that your item would break if it had a durability below 20% and its durability would be restored by a small amount. A Good Repair would not have a chance for your item to break and it would restore more durability than a Poor Repair. And finally, an Extraordinary Repair would have a chance of restoring all of your item's durability and increasing its maximum durability at a small chance.

Fortunately, or rather luckily, three of my equipment had undergone Extraordinary Repairs while the rest undergone Good Repairs. Now my sword's durability was 110% of its durability before, my breastplate at 106% and my arm guards at 107%.

Then, we headed to the identification center to (obviously) identify the unidentified items that we had received as drops from the slimes and goblins that we had defeated. 

Unidentified items always had a lore attached to them, stating where it came from like the mob that dropped it or where it was found or who had used it before. Sometimes, when you identify those items, the result would also have a special lore that would unlock a hidden quest or a hidden place like a city in the sky or something like a city under the water like Atlantis.

We started identifying our items, each identification costing 200 MC. The first one resulted in a copper bronze sword, then a silver bow, then a silver key. And so on and so forth, but on the 7th one, the second last one, we got an item which had the Legendary Rarity. It was a long, white sword with small red magic symbols embedded on the side. Its name was 【 Cataclysmic Demolition】which made was quite the name I could say, but it wasn't exaggerated. It was just that good. It grew as the user of the sword grew and the user would keep the sword even if he or she were to die from PK. But, before we could use this sword we needed to be at least Rank 50 in the One-handed Sword skill. That made me feel quite relieved because I felt that it would be too overpowered if anyone was able to wield this sword without any special requirements.

But, the next item that we had identified, I found it even more interesting. It was a golden key that had a lore stating that you needed to clear a specific quest to enter a specific area, it looked like a key that was precious and unbreakable, leading to my conclusion of it leading to a place with a lot of treasure or loot. 

Then, an announcement was held to the whole server stating that "****** player has obtained the first item of legendary rarity in the game" or something around those lines. Luckily it didn't state who got it but left it anonymous, probably for safety purposes of making the user more secure and not getting PKed everywhere they went.

"Looks like we need to keep this sword safe somewhere," Rea said.

"Why not you keep it!" Alicia suggested to me.

"Sure... I guess," I obeyed.

So, I put it into my inventory and we sold our 'junk' to Alicia and we logged out into the real world.

Note: Sorry