《n.atsushi》||For The Love You Gave Me||

||I've been... really depressed lately. This made me so happy to write though.||

"There was a very long time where I had nothing," he began, with a soft smile on his face as he gazed at the building that stood before you both, "Even my life was painted in dreary greyscales."

The building itself looked tired before without it's former master, but now was bathed in light pleasing shades of greens, blues, and pinks (along with a few little handprints littering the area close the the gardens). The sign in the front was bright and vivid too, but in bold, black lettering the words 'NOW OPEN' were an eye catcher.

"No name was hastily written on a damp paper stuffed in a torn cardboard box with me," the white-haired boy paused. Remembering the story was not as painful as it had been ten years ago, he sighs. When he turns to face you, the loving look in those beautiful (e/c) eyes urge him to continue. "I was left in the orphanage's care at 2 months old without a name, diaper, nor clothes."

Your boyfriend and lover, Atsushi Nakajima, in all his heavenly purity, smiled down at you, taking your hand in his as he lead you further in the yard. Before you can speak, he shushes you and leans his forehead against yours. A quiet chuckle leaves his lips and he closes his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"And though I was nothing to him, I was taken in by the owner. He told me flatly that outside of those four crudely-painted, grey walls I'm just a burden."

"Atsu-," you begin, but the smile that painted his face after quieted you. Atsushi looked as though he was on the verge of tears, but he wasn't sad. He looked happiest he had ever been in his life.

"And so, I believed him. Because with all the pain he caused me, I knew he has he reasons."

As if on queue, the yard was filled with life. Children began to litter the yard holding various flowers, some giggling. Amongst them were some close friends. You recognized a bandaged figure, a well-hatted man, a pair of siblings, a man scribbling away in his journal happily, a proud doctor, an eyebrow-less fiend, and quite a few more.

"Yet, you told me I was your everything. You made me feel like I was and am capable of anything. Always, you were there for me. You're still here with me."

At your confusion, the pure boy before you laughed and lowered himself down on one knee, reaching into his pocket.

"So, I want to ask.... If you'll stay with me?"

As soon as he presented the beautiful ring, you were in tears, hands flying up to cover you mouth.

"(F/N) (L/N) will you marry me?"

"Yes!" You weakly reply, "Of course, yes!"

Cheers and laughter from the crowd fill the air as he slides the ring on your finger and he kisses you gently with a soft 'I love you' that you return when you hug him.