《m.ougai》||Property||

||um... I love Mori.... but  he makes me worry... I'm not quite sure how to write him at his best, nor his worst.||

Always be afraid. He does so love his prey.

"(F/N), princess, I love you very dearly," his sincere words startle you as he smears the blood from your former kidnappers on your cheek. "You look perfect like this, too. You're always so beautiful, but this color suits you so well."

You don't reply, only shiver and try not to pull away from Mori's cold, bloodstained hands as they cup your face in such a gentle manner.

This man, who's sole goal in life is to cause destruction, cause chaos, control it, and own it, holds you so gentle in his hands it frightens you.

Really, you know he'll just break you. However, you've never even denied Mori. Not of your freedom, body, nor mind. Everything about the terrifyingly, clever man drew you in like a fly to the spiderweb. You're just another meal on his plate.

"Won't you say it too, my love?" The older man leans closer, lips hovering over your ear, and you can't help but flinch, which earns you dark laughter.

"Oh, princess," he whispers, wrapping his arms around your waist, "It's alright. I won't hurt you not a bit. Not when you're already mine, (F/N)."

The ravenette begins planting careful kisses down your neck until he chooses to suck on that special sweet spot of yours, drawing a quiet moan from your painted lips as you get a grip on the front of his bloody coat. Making his way back to your trembling lips, he slowly drags a finger from your cheek to the corner of your lips, lifting your chin to let you meet his crazed eyes.

"Don't I treat my things so nicely, (F/N)?"

The Mafia Head doesn't give you anytime to reply before he places a hand on the small of your back, pulling you close until your chest is pushed up against his and your lips meet in a heated kiss. He doesn't wait for this.

Mori Ougai knows how to be patient, but the image your trembling form tied up like this left him unable to keep his composure. He briefly wonders if they've perhaps touched you like this themselves. Then he thinks of how they should have suffered far longer for such a thing.

Pulling away he admires the hazy, needy look on your face as you try to catch your breath. Your half-lidded eyes, your adorable whimpers, and smeared lipstick--oh, how he's missed you. With a smirk his lips snatch yours again and his hands slip under your ripped (f/c) dress, running along your thin stockings and loving the cute gasp that escaped you.

||errrr, i'll leave the rest to your perverted fantasies... for now.||