《m.ougai》 ||Ownership||

♡||lemon, my dear. Continuation of the Last Mori Oneshot.||♡

Mori's soft touches and heated kisses leaves you blushing and breathless. His touches were all deliberate and slow. He greedily took in all those "wonderful" sounds you made as you shivered from the touches of his bloody hands.

"R-Rintarō," you whimpered softly as he pulled away, leaving crimson trails on your skin. He chuckled in response, lightly pushing you down to the ground with his hands settled on your hips.

"(F/n), you should be careful calling that name in such a lewd way," Mori spoke in a low tone, sending shivers down your spine. "I may not be able to control myself, princess."

You can't help the moan that escapes your lips and your bound hands clench into fists. An odd look swirled in his wine-red eyes, but you couldn't question it since he captured your lips in a bruising kiss just after. The ravenette made quick work of your (f/c) stockings--really he's just cutting them and your "cute" panties with that stained scapel--lips still locked with yours, allowing his tongue to explore your mouth.

His fingers inch closer to your core and, when you both pull away for a breath, he uses his precious scapel to quickly dispose of the (d/c) dress. Carefully he pins your bound wrists above your head and decides to give a little attention to your neglected breasts.

Mori teases your breast with his tongue, well aware of your already writhing form beneath him. Taking note of the perfect way you arch your back into his touch and those downright delicious sounds that you make, he smirks.

The former doctor leans back to admire the mess he's making. Your beautiful (h/c) hair, a desheveled mess, much like the state of your clothing. His eyes wandered to your dazzeling, wet folds then your bruised lips before he catches the pleading look on your face. He can't help but laugh when you squirm under his gaze though.

"You're quite the sight. So beautiful and ready, all for me." Mori smiles as though he's encouraging you. "I wonder if you even know what you're doing to me, (F/N)."

He lifts your left leg over his shoulder, holding it up with his hand, as he nips your inner thigh, causing you to tremble. With his other hand, the ravenette teases your clit before carefully entering you with one finger.

A quiet plea of his name reaches his ears and his expression hardens a bit before Mori adds another finger to the mixture that it you. You gasp and his deep, red eyes meet yours when he begins to trail love bites down your thigh while scissoring you at a much quicker pace.

"Tell me what you want, princess."

"A-Ah! Rintarō, y-you," you start begging, interupted by your own moan as he abruptly adds a third finger in you. "R-Rintarō, I need you! P-Please, remind me just w-who owns me!"

As though you had flipped a switch in him, Mori stopped. Pulling his fingers out of you, he leaned over and bit your lower lip hard enough to draw blood.

"Good girl, (F/N)."

Without any warning, he slams into your tight heat at a rough pace and you can only scream in response. Tears formed in the corners of your eyes and he could just feel your fear. And oh, did he love every bit of it.

Licking up the blood on your lips, he forced another rough kiss you just couldn't fight against. He didn't slow down and it just added to the heat the coiled in your stomache, turning your pathetic screams and whimpers into beautiful, sinful moans of his name.

"Rin-Ah, please I-," you begged, feeling the unbearable heat curl and spiral in your stomache like a knot. The wine-eyed man only increaced his brutal pace, feeling close to the edge as well.

"Cum for me, (f/n)."

On cue, you clenched and came around his thick length. With a soft groan of your name, he joined you, coming deep inside you. Mori buried his face in your neck and hums softly.

"Please say it once for me," he hums, almost inaudibly.

"I love you, Rintarō," you mumble. His soft chuckle lulls you to sleep.

||Aha, I've never wrote a lemon before.||