《k.doppo》||A Sun That Burns So Bright||

||This is KunikidaxMale!Reader||

There's a specific ideal in that blond's handy-dandy notebook you just know your feelings go against.

And if you're honest with yourself, there's probably 42.

Kunikida Doppo is a man who fills his life with things that are ideal.

Kunikida Doppo is a man that follows his ideas and believes they all can be achieved and recieved with all his being.

Yet, you've never once considered yourself ideal in any way.

Even now, as he gives you a timid kiss and announces his return, you can't help but think that he hates this. This kind of love, this isn't the one you imagine he'd wrote of.

The bespectled man probably wanted a beautiful wife. He probably wanted 4 squared children. Those were things only a woman can give. You are not.

Just a quiet, useless boy.

"(F/N), hey," his voice, more gentle than before when he was complaining about his partner as he waltzed in, reached your ears. You didn't face him, you couldn't bring yourself to.

The blond moves to stand before you and raises your chin to meet your lovely (e/c) eyes. It's like he can see your every thought and it makes you squirm. Without a word the taller male's meet yours in a much deeper kiss and leaves you gasping for air when he pulls away just moments later, smiling so warmly it's blinding.

This man is like the sun, with such love and devotion.

"I love you," he whispers and it makes your eyes well up with tears that shimmer in his light. "I love you more than anything else I could possibly have dreamed of, (F/N)."