▪21▪ To Go Back

They ripped me off my bed and I screamed again. I could tell by his voice that he was male.

Picking me up off the floor they covered my mouth and began to walk out of the room.

I tried screaming through his hand but I couldn't. He began walking down the halls and ran up the stairs.

"Let go.." I mumbled.

"Shut up." He replied.

He ran up another set of stairs and stopped at a door.

Opening up the doors he walked inside. He slammed the door shut behind him and walked over to a window.

Kicking open the window he jumped up. He grabbed the side of the roof and began using the edge to climb the roof. Once he got up ontop it he placed me down.

He put a Bandana over my eyes and I pouted. He picked me up again and began walking more.

After a few seconds he placed me back down and took off the Bandana.

I looked around me and was in shock.

I was sitting on a blanket. There were candles lined up and food infront of me.

It was a romantic dinner.

I looked up ahead of me and a boy stood infront of me.

He had raven hair that blew in his face.

"Aaron..?" I mumbled.

He smiled slightly at me and walked over to me. He bent down to the ground and placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Let me make it up to you." He mumbled.

I nodded my head and Aaron kissed my cheek. My face turned a bright red.

He walked away from me and sat down across from me.

"Aaron its beautiful..." I mumbled.

He smirked at me.

"Aphmau ive been pretty horrible to you for a long time. Ive never once tried to prove how much I love you. So let me." Aaron begged.

I nodded my head and he smiled.

I began eating my food. It was a little awkward for a while.

"Aphmau I don't want to hurt you and I want another chance to be with you."

"So." He countiuned.

He got up and walked over to me. He bent down on one knee and put his hand in his pocket. He pulled out a small box and opened it up.

Inside the box was a black diamond ring that had gold on it.

My eyes started watering up and I started shaking.

"Promise you'll never hit me again." I whimpered rubbing my tears away.

"Yes sweetheart I promise."

I jumped at Aaron and fell into his arms.

"Yes! Yes!" I shouted.

"I finally know why I always saved you." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I love you and only you."

I kissed his cheek and he pushed me down to the ground. I held out my hand and he put the ring on me.

I put my hand around his neck and pulled his closer. My face began to get red and he smirked.

I leaded over to his lips and captured them. Our lips began to move together and I felt myself getting hot.