▪20▪ Eyes

Aaron looked at me with wide eyes and I could feel my heart racing.

I backed up to the very back of the bed and hid my hands in my knees. I felt like throwing up. It wasn't him that made me wanna throw up it was the fact that I was so nervous for what was going to happen next.

The bed got lighter and I looked up.

Aaron stood up off the bed and I gulped.

"Fine." He said coldly, "Ill leave."

I looked at him shocked and he turned around for the door.

"Can we talk more later?" I asked him.

He stopped in his place and turned around, "Aphmau hun there is no later." He walked off to the door and left slamming it shut behind him.

I got up off the bed and slowly walked over to the door. I fell onto the door and down to the floor.

My stomach hurt so much. I was way too nervous for this.

I got up off the floor and stumbled back to the bed. He just left. He fucking left.

But why.

I got up off the bed again and walked over to the door. I opened up the door and peaked outside.

I guess I had to go find Aaron.

There was no one around.

I ran down the halls and up the stairs.

I looked around me. There were a few people around but only maids and butlers. I ran up another set of stairs and began spriting down the hallway.

I wasn't sure where I would find him or if I would.

I just knew I had to.

I ran faster and faster my legs felt like collapsing to the ground. I was running yet I was no longer in control of my feet.

It was like every step I took was to keep me from falling.

My legs began to wobble and I stopped at the end of the hallway. I fell down onto my knees and looked up.

The door made me feel nervous and it gave off a really strange feeling.

I got up off the floor and touched the door.

My hands felt like they were burning and I quickly pulled them away.

Whimpering I looked down at my hand.

You could see a burning mark in it and I fell back down to the floor holding my hand.

It hurt so much.

As I cried I began to remember where I was this.

This was the place Laurence tried to "save" me at.

I pouted and tried licking my hand.

It only burned my hand more.

I took a deep breath in and got up off the floor. I reached out for the door handle and quickly opened it a bit.

The door flew open and I walked inside. I sat down on the floor and looked around me.

The lights were all shinning and I noticed something at the back.

The room quickly lit up to the fullest and the door behind me slammed shut.

I turned my head back and it was closed. I got up off the floor and turned back to the room.

It wasn't something I saw,

It was someone.

I ran to the closet place I could hide. I hid behind a large wall and peaked out.