▪19▪ Feelings

He reached for his back pocket and took out a silver gun. He pointed it at Dereks forehead and Derek froze.

Aaron pulled back the trigger letting a loud boom echo throughout the town.

Derek quickly came back to reality and dropped down to the floor. He pushed himself up and quickly jumped. Aaron pointed the gun at him taking a few more shots. One of them hit Derek in the shoulder and it sent him crashing to the ground.

I looked over at Ein and he bit down on his bottom lip. He looked down at me and yanked my hair even more. I yelped and heard a low growl.

"Id suggest you let go."

I looked over at Aaron and he was pointing the gun at Ein.

"And if I don't." Ein said with a smug look on his face.

"Ill kill you as well as Derek." Aaron replied.

Ein chuckled and looked down at me.

"I may die now but you can't stop me from doing this."

Ein turned me to face him and our lips smashed. He grabbed my hair and began playing around with it. I could feel one of his hands going down my thighs and I squealed. He came back up and put his other hand in my hair. He began getting really aggressive.

I tried to push away from him but he dug his nail into my arm. I tried to squirm away but he wouldn't let me escape. Our tongues began twisting and I pushed away from him.

I began coughing trying to catch up my breath.

"No regrets." Ein said proudly.

I looked up at Aaron and he was furious. He ran at Ein and knocked him to the ground with his body. Aaron raised his hand up and began smashing his fist into Eins face.

Ein didn't even fight back. He knew he couldn't win this.

I ran over to Aaron and grabbed his arm. He glared at me from the corner of his eyes and shook me off of him. I fell to the side and banged my head against a rock. I groaned in pain and tears formed in my eyes.

Aaron kept punching Ein well he sat there motionless now.

I tried to get up but fell right back down.

"Aaron.." I mumbled on the verge of crying.

"What?!" He yelled turning his head over to look at me.

"Please stop..." I said.

"Shut your mouth women." He said coldly.

I looked at him shocked and got up off the ground. I fell to the ground again and whimpered. I pushed myself up and looked at Aaron. Our eyes were locked and I limped over to him. His eyes followed me as I walked over to him.

"Why are you here?" I asked him frowning.

"For you of course." He smiled.

"You never learn." I replied as my heart beated faster.

I turned away from him. Slowly walking away I could hear him get up off the ground.

He grabbed my hand and I turend back.

"Let go Aaron." I sighed.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked pulling me closer to him.

I wiggled my hand out of my grip and my heart was pounding now.

"Somewhere far away from you." I stuttered as tears fell from my eyes.

I began to slowly walk away and I felt like bursting into tears. He grabbed my arm again and I turned my head around. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

Whats the point anymore. Who cares theres no escape from him. He always comes to find me. Yet he hurts my heart so bad.

I relaxed on Aaron and he began walking away from everything.

"Finish them off and bring Ein back to the castle." Aaron commanded.

The guards nodded there heads and I sighed.

We didn't speak at all when we were walking back to the castle. It was an awkward silence. May as well just do what he says right.

Aaron arrived at the castle and he opened up the door stepping inside. The place seemed kind of dead. He walked down a pair of stairs to the bottom floor of the castle.

His foot steps hit against the large stairs and he made it down stairs.

He walked down the hall a bit more and approched a door.  He opened it up and stepped inside closing it behind him he walked over to his bed. He threw me down on it.

I looked up at him and he looked back down at me. He got onto the bed and began to crawl over to me.

"No.." I said slowly backing away from Aaron.

"Come on baby you know you want it." He smirked.

"Bipolar fuck." I whispered.

His eyes flashed red and then returned to grey. He pushed me down onto the bed and bent down to my ear.

"Ill show you bipolar." He whispered.

I pushed him back and he looked at me confused.

"I don't want this." I said straight forward.

"Thats bullshit." He replied quickly.

He bent down to my neck and began biting down on it. He made marks down my neck as he headed for my bra.

"Aaron I said no."

"Shush." He said putting a finger on my lip.

I pushed his figure away and got out from under him. I rolled over and Aaron pinned me down on my back. He began to leave kiss marks down the back of my neck and I moaned a bit.

"Aaron." I growled.

"Baby just relax and let me take care of this."

He pushed off of me and began to unbutton his shirt. I squirmed out from under him and he looked down at me.

"Aaron leave." I stated.

He looked at me and raised an eye brow.

"What gives you permission to speak to me that way?" He asked angrily.

"Aaron shut up for once!" I yelled.

He gave me a sharp glare and I glared right back.

"You always say you love me and act like I'm your world! You try to kiss me and hold me close! You drive me crazy for you! But you never and I repeat NEVER CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS! Do you understand how much I like you! You just play around with me like I'm one of your sluts. You make me so flustered and then when you say you love me I get so happy. But your a jerk. Your a fucking bitch ass jerk. You don't care for anyones feelings. Loving someone like you makes me sick to my stomach. Yet I somehow do. Your the type of guy I was always told to stay away from. You act like im nothing but a toy. A toy that you will eventually tose away. I don't know why you bother saving me because at the moment Id rather be rotting in a cell or kissing Ein. So unless you want to piss me off even more Id suggest you get the fuck out of here now!"