▪7▪ Lies

I looked up at Aaron and my eyes filled with tears.

"I-I." I stuttered.

"You?" He questioned.

"I d-don't remember you!" I said quitely.

I looked up at him and he was furious. He grabbed me by my hair and ripped me up. I screamed in pain and he picked me up. He walked up to a bed and threw me down onto it.

"Why won't you remember!" He yelled.

"I'm not Aphmau!" I yelled back.

He slammed his fist into a wall and stormed out the door.

Oh boy Ive really pissed him off this time.

I got up off the bed and walked up to the door.

Sadistic bitch. Thats what he was. I liked him but he was crazy. He hurt me so much. He doesn't understand a thing he has done. So now ill let him suffer.

I opened the door a crack and peaked out. Aaron must have been long gone by now. I took out the necklace from my pocket and dangled it in front of myself. 10 years ago I got this necklace. It was a key. I put the necklace back into my pocket and closed the door. I searched around Zoeys room for something.

She knew she would eventually die because of him. It was her fault he died in the first place. I walked up to her desk and looked down. An envelope. I picked up the envelope and opened it. Inside was a letter. I opened up the letter and smiled.

Dear Aphmau,

I am most likely dead by now if you're reading this. I knew Aaron would kill me. It was my fault anyways. I killed him first. Anyways, I'm also sure you regained your memory by now. What you will do after that is your choice. The necklace I gave you earlier was a gift from Aaron to you a long time ago. I also asume you want to find Zianna. Shes been living in the forest in Hyrias old house. It will be hard to find because I can not say more than that. See you soon.

~Zoey

I shoved the note in the envelope and hid it under her desk. I walked to the door and opened it up.

Honestly I wasn't sure what I wanted to do now. I want to go find Zianna. I want to learn more about the past. I walked out the door and slowly went down the hall. After going down the hall I snuck out the front door and into the town. People stared at me in awe and my face was red. I walked back to my house and opened the door. I slowly crept upstairs. I went into my room and pulled out a bag. I put the letter from Zianna in it and some money. I put some extra pair of clothes in and a few books. I heard my door open and I jumped up. I turned around and my heart was racing fast.

Nicole.

"Jess..?" Nicole said confused.

"Where have you been?" She countiuned.

"Mom kicked me out..." I stuttered.

She looked at me concerned and I smiled a bit.

"Where are you going now?" She questioned.

"Im going to find an old friend of mine." I smirked.

She looked at me even more confused and I rubbed my eyes a bit.

"Ill see you later." I smiled as tears came from my eyes.

"See ya sis.." She sniffled.

She ran up to me and embraced me in a hug. I pulled her close and felt comfort. She pulled away and I grabbed my bag.

"You better get out before mom comes." She whispered with a sad look on her face.

I nodded my head and walked past her down the stairs. I quickly headed out the door and turned back. I waved to her and she waved back. I walked behind my house and headed into the forest.

Its time to find Hyrias house.

▪~~~~~Aarons POV~~~~~▪

I walked back upstairs after storming off.

I must have scared her. She is Aphmau though. But why doesn't she remember. Why won't she remember me again. This is the second time she has forgot about me.

I stared at Zoeys old door and slowly opened it.

"Jess..?" I questioned warmly.

No reply.

I opened up the door all the way and noticed she was gone. I began frantically looking around the room. I flipped the beds and slammed open the closets. She was gone. I slammed my fist into the wall again and looked around. I went up to Zoeys desk and flipped it. Papers spilled everywhere and under it I noticed an envelope. I picked up the envelope and took out a small piece of paper inside. I read the paper and realized where Aphmau went. Throwing the paper onto the floor I left the room sprinting to the castle doors.

▪~~~~~Aphmau's POV~~~~~▪

I was lost. I wasn't sure where exactly I was at this point in time. I looked around and shivered. It was cold. Very cold. I stopped and put my bag down. I took out a sweater and put it over my dress. I picked my bag back up and began walking again. It was scary in here. It just got darker the further in I went. I put my hood over my head as a chill crossed over me.

Crack

I jumped at a noise in the forest and felt like crying. More noises began to come and I dropped down to the ground. I hugged my bag tight and looked down at the floor. I shivered as it got winder. Tears fell from my eyes and hit the ground. I tilted my head up a bit and I felt a bit more at ease. The chill disappeared and I stood up. I walked a bit more into the forest and it started to get a little lighter. I rubbed my eyes to wipe away the tears and looked ahead. There was a small cabin in front of me. I looked at it. I'm not sure why but I felt comfort when I noticed it. I walked up to the cabin and admired it. It was tiny but cute. There was a few flowers beside the door. The house its self was made of wood. I knocked on the wooden door and it echoed throughout the forest. I gulped a bit and I heard a creaking noise. Something approached the door and it slowly opened.

"Whos there?" An old but fragile voice asked.

A/N

Ill probs update 2 other books today if I have time. I wont be able to update much in the week because of exams and I gotta study for that or ima fail.