▪5▪ Lilac

The doctor looked at me and I could see she was really nervous. Why Im not sure but she didn't seem alright. She walked up to me and began examining me. She pushed me lightly to the couch and I sat down.

"Well she seems to be healthy on the outside but im gonna take a blood sample to see if she is alright." Jenny spoke.

She took out a needle and I looked over at Zoey. She bit down on her teeth and stood up. She walked over to Jenny and Jenny turned her head to her.

"Let me." Zoey spoke.

Jenny nodded her head and gave her the needle.

"Both of you leave for a few minutes." She said.

Aaron and Jenny looked at her confused. Aaron rolled his eyes and headed for the door. Jenny followed after him and they closed the door shut behind them. Zoey took my arm and stuck the needle in it. I squealed a bit and she began to eject blood out of me. I looked away because of the pain and she pulled the needle out.

"As I thought." She laughed.

I looked over back at her and she was holding the needle. I felt my heart pounding fast when I looked at the blood, It wasn't normal.

"W-whats wrong with me." I stuttered.

My blood was red. But my blood also had a bit of purple in it. I could see the bits flowing in the needle.

"Blame Hyria for that one." She laughed again.

"Hyria?" I questioned her.

"Oh nothing." She replied.

I looked at her confused and she put the needle in her pocket. She pulled out a small bandage and placed it on my arm. I got up off the couch and looked at Zoey.

"You guys can come back in." She yelled.

The door swung open and they walked back inside. Aaron closed the door behind them and Jenny looked at Zoey concered.

"So?" Jenny questioned Zoey.

"Shes fine its just low blood pressure thats gotten to her." Zoey said with a sigh of relief.

I looked at Zoey confused and she winked. I looked over at Aaron and he looked back at me. I quickly looked away and Zoey walked up to me.

"I think its best you get home before your mother worries." She spoke.

I looked down at the ground and felt my eyes fell with tears. I wiped them away quickly and looked up.

"Ye your right." I jumped up off the couch and sprinted to the door before Aaron could stop me.

I heard a low growl but I just kept going. I opened up the door and ran out. I began to go straight and eventually made it back to the field of flowers. I laid down in the field and closed my eyes. As they closed I felt tears start to form and I fell asleep.

▪~~~~~☆~~~~~▪

"Have you come her to help me Aphmau??" He questioned despertallly.

I was about to speak but I felt Aaron put a hand over my mouth.

"Shes not her to help you but I am." He said smirking at him.

"Open the cell doors and tie his hands." Aaron commanded. I could feel my stomach start to turn.

They finished tying him up and placed him in front of Aaron. Aaron pulled out a shiny pistol from his pocket and pointed it at Zack.

"Aaron please.." I begged.

His head shot over to me and he glared at me.

"Beg more and just maybe.." He replied.

"Please don't hurt him ill .... ill do anything." I stuttered out the last words and looked away out of fear.

"Anything? Did I hear you right I guess so. But Aphmau sweetheart I already have everything, that includes you." He said face turning  serious.

I glared at him and stood in front of Zack. I put my arms out and stood still. 

"If you want to get to him you must shoot me first." I replied yelling.

I bit down on my lip and tried my best to hide my tears. He glared at me for a few seconds the smirked.

"Fine by me." He replied.

I felt my heart stop and my eyes go wide. He pointed the gun at my head and I felt shives go down my back. The tears were streaming down my face now and I could hardly hold them in. Aaron pulled the safety off and shot. I shut my eyes and in that moment I expected death. But it never came. I fell to the ground and slide across the floor. I opened my eyes to see Zack standing there. He was standing still. Maybe Aaron never pulled the trigger. Oh thank God I thought Zack was de...

CRASH

before I could finish my thought Zack fell to the ground. I jumped up and ran over to him.

"Dad! Dad?!?!."

▪~~~~~☆~~~~~▪

I screamed as I woke up. I felt my eyes filled with tears and I rubbed them.

"Dad..." I mumbled.

I got up and looked around. My eyes went huge when I noticed I wasn't in the field. I was in someones room and it wasn't mine. This place was way too fancy to be mine. I got up off the bed and felt my head pound. I fell to the ground and remembered my dream.

Who was Zack and why did Aaron kill him? Also why did he keep calling me "Aphmau"? Aphmau was his lover but shes dead. So why am I having dreams of her. I walked up to the closet in his room and opened the door. Maybe he had some fresh clothes in here. There were so many dresses there were maybe more than one hundred. I squealed at this and began looking at the dresses. Eventually one of them caught my eyes. I took the lilac dress out and looked at it. It had lace on the bottom and was a little ripped but it was beautiful. I walked over to the washroom dress in hand and looked in the cabinets. I found a sowing needle and some string and began to fix the dress. After it was finished I closed the bathroom door. I began to change into the dress and threw my old clothes on the ground. I finished putting on the dress but couldn't get the zipper all the way up. I opened up the bathroom door and my eyes went huge. Aaron was standing infront of the door and he looked shocked.