▪11▪ The Plan To Escape

I quickly looked back down.

I knew it. So they were watching me. My question is why did they want me here? It didn't make any sense. More importantly why were the watching me so much. Maybe the werewolves were skeptical of me. But I don't think they put it in my house. I really think it was Derek. First he ends up giving me a potion. Then he gets someone to give me a tour, then he makes me live in his town and finally he spys on me. Whats next.

I got up off my bed and walked out of the room.

There had to be more cameras around here. I walked into each room spying a camera in sneaky places. There was literally no where I could go without being spyed on. I bet he also had people spying on me when I left the house.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I laid down and thought.

There had to be some way to escape. I needed to get back to Aaron tonight. He must be looking for me. But then again he could have given up already.

I got up off the couch and walked to the doors. Its probably best to see who is watching me. I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I made my way to the library and looked around. Many werewolves were watching me. So it was hard to see who was watching me. I walked into the library and headed over to the magic books. I wasn't going to pick any out. Just in case they were reporting things to Derek. If they are reporting things to Derek they will know what im up too. I walked into the werewolf section and looked for books on culture. I took out a few books on culture and grabbed a few on myths and legends. Maybe if I pretended to be into this Derek would think I was just expecting it or curious. I walked up to the library desk and put the books down. She scanned the books and I picked them all up. I held them and walked out the door. I looked around me and once again everyone was staring at me. I made my way to my home and opened the door. I closed the door behind me and placed the books on the couch. I sat down on the couch and opened up a book about myths and legends. I turned a few pages and looked out the corner of my eyes. I looked at the camera and back to my book. I read through the pages and eventually stood up. Nothing was really interesting to me. I picked up my books and walked into my room. I put my books down on my desk and walked into the washroom. I began to put my hair up and look around in the cabinets. Nothing useful. I walked out of the washroom and went up too my bed.

I would have to pretend to sleep for 4 hours. Since it was 8 now id wait to leave till 12. Maybe they would let there guard down since I was asleep.

I laided my head down on the pillow and stared at the wall.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

Its been 4 hours now. Which meant it was time to get out of here. I looked up above me and still noticed the camera. I slid out of my bed and got on the floor. I rolled around and rolled to the door. It was open a bit so I got out. I dodged all the cameras and made it too the front door. I peaked out the window a bit and my eyes went huge. Someone was guarding my door. I dodged the cameras all once again and snuck back to my room. Once at my door I got on the floor and rolled over to my window. I quitely got up off the ground and began to open my window. On opening my window I quickly got out and closed it shut. I walked around to the front of my house and noticed the guard was still there. I snuck into the forest and began running. I ran as fast as I could. I had to get away from this place. Only problem is I had no idea where I was going. I ran faster and faster and eventually fell. I sat up a bit and burried my hands into my face. I felt tears fall and I started to cry.

"I wish someone would find me..." I mumbled.

I felt something grab my wrist and I jumped up. I was pushed to the floor and I looked infront of me.

"Aaron..." I questioned.

"Where have you been." He growled.

More tears filled my eyes and I hugged him. I cried into his chest and I felt him rubbing my back. He stood up with me in his hands and began to run.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After a while we eventually returned to the castle. I looked up and Aaron put me on his bed. He rubbed my tears away and my heart was racing fast.

"Ill be right back." He said calmly.

I nodded my head and walked into the washroom. I looked at myself and noticed my eyes had bags. Id been gone from Aaron for so long. To be honest I rather be abused by Aaron than be stalked by his father. I sighed and put my head down. I got back up and walked back into Aarons room. I took out the potion Derek gave me and looked at it. I opened up the bottle and placed the cap down.

If I were to drink this id increase my levitation magic meaning id be able to defeat Derek if I ever had to. I tilted the bottle up a bit and the doors opened. I turned to face Aaron and his eyes went huge. He jumped at me and snatched the potion out of my hands.

"What was that for!" I yelled falling on the bed.

"Why the hell were you drinking that!" He retorted.

"Because it was said to give me more power with levitation magic!" I screamed.

He smashed the bottle at the wall and growled.

"That potion is used to turn werewolves into humans. If a human were to drink it. They'd die."