▪18▪ Rings

I quickly jumped over them and ran to the wall. I switched on the light and looked over. Ein was laying on the floor with a needle stabbed into him. I ran up to him and started kicking him in the face. He looked up at me a bit and I kicked him one more time. He looked down at the floor and his eyes closed. I flipped him over and began searching his pockets. I found a pair of keys and a few cards. I took them and shoved them in my pocket. I got up off the floor and headed towards the door. I swung open the door and began running down the halls. But then I stopped.

I couldn't leave Ein alone with the ring. I quickly ran back and noticed Ein slowly getting off the floor. How did he recover so fast. He reached out for the ring and I ran after it. I stepped onto his hand and grabbed the ring. I jumped back and put it in my pocket.

"I don't think so." I giggled.

He got up off the floor and glared at me.

"Hunny whats wrong?" He asked.

"Sweety why did you try to sneak into my room?" I replied.

He had no response. I rolled my eyes at that and glared at him.

"I know what that ring can do." I growled.

"H-how!?" He stuttered.

"Dreams sure tell you interesting things do you think." I laughed.

He pulled out a handgun from his pocket and I backed away.

"Give me the ring." He yelled.

"I don't think you wanna do that." I replied smirking.

"And whys that?" He said.

"Because Ill break this shitty ring so fast." I growled.

I took the ring out of my pocket and held it in my hand.

"The more you piss me off the more I crush it."

He growled and put the gun back in his pocket.

"Can't we find some way to work this out." He said giving me a gentle smile.

"No." I replied.

He began to move closer to me and I backed up to the door.

"How about this. Y-You and me kill ourselfs then be together for the rest of our lives!" He replied.

"Ein how dumb did you think I was?" I asked.

"Very dumb.." He replied.

"You underestimated me." I opened up the door behind me and began running down the halls.

He was running after me but I was faster. He was screaming as well this would definitely draw attention to us. I ran towards a room and kicked open the door. Opening the door I locked it behind me. I let of a sigh of relief and looked around me.

"Shit.." I mumbled.

I was in the potion room. Derek was sitting down on a chair with a potion in his hand and he looked up at me.

"Ops wrong room." I laughed nervously.

He put the potion down and got up off his chair. He began to walk over to me and I put the ring back in my pocket. He pinned me to the door and I looked up in fear.

"What do you want." I growled trying not to let the fear show in my voice.

"You." He replied.

"But I don't like you." I said whinning.

"I don't care."

I rolled my eyes and he got closer up to my face.

"Sorry I don't date old men." I said spitting in his face.

He punched me across the face and I fell to the ground. He backed up and I felt the door slam open into me. I fell onto the ground and looked up at Ein. I tried to get up off the ground but trembled. I fell back down to the floor and Derek looked down at me. He yanked me off the floor and held me up.

"Now hand over the ring and we won't have a problem." Ein growled.

I looked at them and sighed.

"Fine.." I mumbled.

Derek let go of me and I fell to the ground. I quickly got up and reached into my pocket. I pulled out the ring and glanced around the room. There had to be somewhere to throw it. Once I noticed a vent I turned to the vent and wiped the ring at it. It fell over to the vent and rolled inside. I jumped up and down happy and I was shoved to the ground.

"Good luck getting that." I laughed.

Ein picked me up off the ground and threw me to the wall. I coughed up a bit of blood and it was all over my clothes. Ein took out his hand gun from his pocket and turned to face Derek.

"It would have been nice to keep her. But if shes dead its better for us." Ein growled.

Derek nodded his head and Ein pointed the gun at me. I gulped and he smiled,

"Any last words?"

"Yea suck my-"

The door flew open before anyone could do anything. We all looked up and a guard from outside looked scared.

"Whats the meaning of this!" Derek yelled.

"Sir someone has surronded our village and taken out half the guards. They demand to see you!"

Derek groaned and walked towards the door. Ein put his handgun away and walked over to me. He yanked me off the floor and followed Derek outside. They opened up the door and my face went pale. They place really was surrounded. There were guards everywhere.

"Whos your leader!" Derek yelled.

"That would be me." A voice chuckled.

I looked up and felt over joyful.

It was Aaron. He stepped out infront of everyone and Derek seemed pissed.

"Now lets get this straight." Aaron chuckled,

"The girl or the village?"

Derek bit down on his teeth and looked around.

"Guards get him!" He demanded.

The guards all seemed scared out of there minds but ran at him anyways. Aaron knocked them all out and they fell to the ground.

"Fine ill just take both then."