▪12▪ A Surpise Visit

My eyes went huge and I stared at him in shock.

"H-He.."

"He what?" Aaron growled.

"Derek.." I stuttered.

Aarons eyes began to turn red and he got up off of me. He punched the wall and a huge hole appeared.

"A-Aaron..." I questioned him.

He started at me and his eyes flashed back to grey.

"Derek.." He whispered.

"Your father." I sighed.

"What did he tell you!" Aarom yelled pushing me back onto the bed.

I was speechless.

"He was strange..." I replied.

He got up off of me and sat down beside me.

"Go on."

"Well first off he randomly approched me. Then he made some girl give me a tour. Then they told me id be living with them for now on and then after all that they set up cameras in my home and had someone guard me at night." I replied.

His eyes went huge and he took a deep breath in.

"No one followed you right?" He asked.

"No from what I saw no one did." I sighed.

I got up off the bed and I felt Aaron grab my arm.

"How did you know he was my father." Aaron asked confused.

"He told me he thought I was that Aphmau girl." I sighed.

Aaron bit on his lip and let go of me.

"Whatever." He growled.

I rolled my eyes and he got up as well.  He walked over to the door and locked it.

I backed up and sat on the bed.

"Ill let you go after you tell me everything that happened."

I groaned and nodded my head.

"So I ended up going for a walk right and I wondered into this strange village. There were werewolves everywhere and Derek ended up seeing me and inviting me inside. He hand this room full of potions and so on and there was this one potion I looked at but he quickly closed the book. Then after that well I told you already about the girl and the cameras." I replied.

He unlocked the door ad stepped back.

"I see." He said.

"Also you can stay in my room from now on because lets be honest here your mom doesn't want you at home." He chuckled.

"Well thanks for the reminder." I growled.

I walked up too the door and left. I made my way upstairs and ran up another case of stairs. I ran looking for Zoeys room and found it. On opening the door I found the room was a mess. I gulped and looked around for the letter again.

I'm glad I was able to get away from them. If they found me Id be in so much trouble. Well id also be in trouble if Aaron found me in Zoeys room.

I felt my face go white as I sat on the floor.

I remembered something about his castle from long before. I looked over at a mirror and I could see behind me. I totally forget Aaron had cameras in every room. I gulped and pretended to look for a book. I got up off the floor and walked up to her old book shelf. I took a book off about medicine and sat on the floor. I began to read the book.

If Aaron found out I was looking for the letter he would kill me. I read the book a bit more and sighed. I put the book down beside me and laided on the floor. I got up off the floor and put the book to the side. I walked over to the window and looked outside. Opening up the window I sat down on the ledge. I looked down at all the people. Children ran around happily well the adults talked with each other or bought stuff from the shops.

I think it may also be a good idea to learn more about potions. Derek tried to kill me. Hes smart he must have known I knew nothing about them. But he also didn't know I could use levitation magic. He thought I had no magic so I guess this worked for me. He tried to kill me. But why? I didn't do anything to him. I never did. So what was his deal more importantly why? Like all I did was show up. I didn't even expect to see him of all people. Plus I have only ever heard of the guy. Never met him once when I was younger. So what have I ever done to him. He did something to Aaron. Most likely beat him like Zianna said.

I looked back at the ground and looked off into the distance. In the distance I could see a person moving. But that isn't what caught my attention. It was the fact that I could see ears.

I jumped onto the closest roof I could find and began jumping from roof to roof. I stopped a one roof and ducked down. I peaked over the edge and I could only see the back of a werewolf girl walking in. People looked confused. But everyone stared at her. I jumped down to the ground and hid behind a house. I peaked out and she just seemed to be going shopping. She had a basket. There were a few ingredients inside and I came out from behind the wall. I began to follow her as she went from store to store. She stopped at one store and people started to apporach her. She smiled and laughed with them but I still couldn't see what she looked like. I ran to the nearest tree and began to climb it. I got to the very top of the tree and stood up on a branch. I bent down a bit and jumped onto another roof. I ran to more roofs jumping onto each one. I slipped as I jumped to the last roof. I yelled and fell into a bush. People looked at me and the werewolf girl looked at me. I looked over and noticed Aaron ran out of the gates. I looked up at the girl and my eyes went huge.

"Aphmau!" The girl said happily.

Shit I forgot to tell her my name was Jess.