Mio Naruse x Depressed Male reader

Your situation:
You are a student of (Sc/N).When you were a kid,you have a best friend and now your childhood friend,Mio Naruse she was kind,caring,cute and many more.You and Mio got seperated because of family buisnesses and no contact.At this time,you were depressed because of your overprotective mother prevents you from training (F/S) because it was dangerous.To be a good son you agreed and try to release your anger when no on sees you.The only way you can kill the stress is by training (F/S) But you cant longer be involve in it.You always tried so hard to keep up with your smile and act a little crazy in front of people to hide your sadness

(Present time)
(Y/N) POV
I were Constantly jumping around the class while making some funny face expressions while the teacher is on his way.my actions made my classmates laugh.

Raven:"Hahahaha (Y/N) you are funny i cant stop laughing"

Shirou:"This what makes school fun again" he said while laughing.

Akeno:"Please im gonna die out of laughter" she said while laughing like an insane person.

Suddently,one of your classmates heard some footsteps outside assuming it is the teacher's footstep so she alert you to sit down.

Rias:"(Y/N) sit down i think kuro sensei is comming"

I sat down and wait for Kuro sensei to come in.

Kuro Sensei:"Good morning everyone"

Everyone:"good morning sensei"

Kuro Sensei:"everyone sit down and today we have a new transfer student I hope you all can treat her with care".

The boys group:"A girl!!!! I hope she is cute and hot".

(Y/N)'s thoughts:" nice more friends.I hope she is ok with a lot of pervy boys in this class i mean im not the one to talk cause im kind of pervert too sonetimes" as you sigh.

A red haired girl came inside the class and introduced herself.

Mio Naruse:"Hi im Mio Naruse and I hope I will always be in your care"

All the boys:"She is sooooooo cuteeee!!!!!"

she giggles as lookings for a seat and luckly,there was a free sit beside your right. She sat beside you.You did not realise that was your childhood friend.

Mio Naruse:" so its been a long time huh (Y/N)" she said as she smiles.

(Y/N):" woah how did you know my name???" you asked looking dumbfloded."

(Flashback)
Mio's POV
"I cant wait to see your cute face again after 5 years.I missed you so much and this time i will stay no matter what".I said while holding a picture of (Y/N) hugging me.

(Present time)
(Y/N) POV

Mio:" im your childhood friend remember". she said as she shows of our picture together when we were kids.

The memories hit me like a truck,I remember her now.

(Y/N):" omg i remember now.Sorry i forgot you".

Mio:" its ok but you owe me".

(Y/N):" ok got you".

The lesson start like usual.The only thing that different is the guys were glaring at me.I just shrugged it off and try to focus on the subject.

(Time skip)
I said bye to Mio and my friends but Mio suddently grabbed my sleeve.

Mio: Are you gonna let a girl walk alone?".

(Y/N): "yeah i mean its afternoon".

Mio looks me with her cute puppy eyes and I just cant say no to that.

(Y/N): "fine you win cutie".

Mio:" yes!!! lets go".She said as she grabs my hand with a blush on her face.I felt some angry emotions radiating from the boys.

I was walking with Mio to her new house.When we halt to a stop i was confused and asked her...

(Y/N):"Why do we stop?"

Mio:"This is my house silly."she said as She points to the big luxurius house in front of me.I was awestruct by the house.

I saw a figure shows a man in front of the door and called mio

???:"Mio!!! youre home.Great timing i just finished cooking."

(Y/N):"wow i didn't know you had a husband so fast."I giggled

Mio:thats not my husband baka.Its my adopted older brother.Im comming oni-chan!!!

(Y/N):"I see. That answers my question.Anyway im going home now ok?"

Mio:"dont want to join us?"she said as she use her puppy eyes again.

(Y/N):"sorry but i cant even you use your puppy eyes.Im busy."

Mio:"so it does not work this time huh".She whimped "ok then see you tomorrow.

days have passed like normal.I always try to act crazy earning the class some laughs including Mio.

(Time skip)
(Y/N) POV
I walked to the usual forest to release my anger like usual and start kicking and punching the tree to kill the daily stress.

Mio POV
It was my first time jogging in a forest.It was peacefull at first but i suddently heard someone screamed.I ran and track the scream.It leads me to a boy that has (h/c) and (e/c).I Suddently recognized that was (Y/N) kicking and punching the tree.

(Y/N) POV
I punched the tree as hard as I can until it timbers.My hand hurts a lot but i dont really care.I sighed and suddently heard a shriek.

(Y/N):Who's there?

???:"(Y/N) what are you doing here in the forest punching the tree? you sure are strong!!!"

A Figure comes out showing Mio.I was shocked.

(Y/N):"w-w-what are you doing here?"

Mio:"Just going for a jog.You still did not answer my question."

(Y/N):"Just training and i need to go home".I lied

Mio:"I know you're lying.Come on tell me im your best friend.But let me healed your hand first."

(Y/N):you can heal?"

Mio:"yes,im actually a devil now."

I Was suprised but accept it

Mio:"Now tell me your problems Sweetie."

(Y/N):"Thanks"*I sighed*."Well last year my mother prevent me from training (f/s) the only thing I can do to forget stress.I dont want to be a bad child so i just agreed with her." I said while looking down.

Suddently I felt Mio's warm body.She hugged me.

Mio:"Dont worry (Y/N) im always here for you.Plus i have something to tell you."she said while stop hugging me."I actually love you all this time.Everytime Im with you,I felt something weird inside me,happiness."

(Y/N):"Eventough im a little weird? being like a child,jumping everywhere like a crazy person?"

Mio:"yup I dont care how crazy you are,I love you since we were kids.Plus you act crazy to show people that you're fine."she said as she giggles

(Y/N):"you read me like a book.I also have the same feeling for you."I said as I kissed her.

Mio:"w-w-well lets come to my place and y-y-you can r-release all your stress towards m-m-m-me."she said with a blush.

I lifted her up bridal style and bring her to her house and have some "fun" with her all night.We became A happy couple since then.