I know doing this will got her mad for sure but what can i do right? this is for her own good,not mine.With that,i placed my lips on hers-slowly parting it and let the water flow along with the tablets into her mouth and down her throat.

Calmly,i pulled away after making sure no more water to drips off.I stared at her still peacefully asleep face and lightly wiping the corner of her lips from water.The next thing is i'm hoping this method would work-or so i thought when i watched these in movies.

"You got me worried." i whispered-a dainty smile spread across my lips.

"Get better soon." my last words ended up with planting a small kiss on her temple then stood up from the bed.Leaving the infirmary to let her rest.As well to report this to her homeroom teacher.

Myungsoo

I walk in to the cafeteria like nothing ever happened and soon came to a halt when my eyes starts to scan my surroundings for the bunch of idiots hanging out together which is so obvious by their usual table where the girls would surrounded them and seems like suffocating them so much.

As i make my way towards them,Woohyun who took notice of me first immediately stood up and jumped onto me,

"What the-"

"Bad news,L! bad news!" he yelled right beside my ear causing my eardrums could be broken out by his loud voice.But that wasn't what frustrated me,i looked back at him in confusion.

"Mind if you move away?" i spat-he obliged and i adjusted the blazer of my uniform back.

"Your girlfriend is sick." he stated dully.Once again,i stared at him while cocking one eyebrow up-demanding for more explanation

"Your girlfriend,L-ah!" he pressed the tone and i obviously knew he meant Ah Ri but what's with the 'bad news'?

"You mean 'sick' psycho or 'sick',sick literal meaning?" i throw back a question at him which earns a rolling eyes from him.

"Of course the literal meaning!"

"What Woohyun is trying to say is some students saw her being carried to the infirmary room in unconscious state." Sunggyu suddenly butted in-standing up as well from his seat from the girls until he stood right beside Woohyun.

"What do you mean?" i squinted my eyes slightly.Ah Ri went to the infirmary and she fainted?

"Well we don't really know what happened but all we know is Lee Donghae carried her to the infirmary room." Sunggyu continued;

Wait,what?

My forehead creased instantly and my face drops.And she was with that guy when she got sick? Well just great,this just makes my day so perfect by telling me a bad news right after i stepped into the school huh.

"Don't you think the President is being too close around Lee Donghae now? I mean- ..hmmphff!"

Sunggyu who take indication of how my fists clenched on either sides of my body tightly quickly slaps a palm over Woohyun's annoying blabbering as he motioned with his eyes how frustrated i am already.Well,good thing he did it 'cause if the mention of other guy's name along with hers makes my blood boiled than ever and i could punch another wall or glass or..probably someone.

"Wait a minute,what the heck happened with that!" Seconds then Sungyeol joined us after he rose from his seat from the other members and stopped right in front of me-between Sunggyu and Woohyun.He pointed out loud with the bruise at the corner of my tip lips where that bastard left it for me.

"Long story,where is she now?"

I ignored their questions and brushed it off,

"I believe we have time to listen to it." Dongwoo and Hoya joked along in behind them,woah,didn't see them coming.