Chapter 28 Plans

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I've been job hunting and working on other stories. Still nothing on the job front. This is short, sorry about that, I just wanted to get something out for the final episode of season 2! Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 28 Plans

"I want in on your plans," I said in our train car. John had left to find some food.

"W-w-what do you mean?" Sherlock asked. That stutter, I knew he had a plan now.

"Don't play dumb with me Sherlock. I know what Moriarty wants and unless you want me taking your place, let me in on your plans. I'm going to help end that man even if it's the death of me," I said as John came back with three plates of food and three cups of coffee. I wasn't sure how he managed to carry it all.

"What are you helping him with?" John asked.

"A case," I answered annoyed that he had interrupted. I wasn't going to lose my only friend, the only person I could trust with my life in this world. I started signing, "I already called your brother. I told him if I wasn't let in on the plans to help I would call Moriarty and take your place. You have till sunset to tell your brother to let me in on the plans."

"You wouldn't dare," Sherlock signed back as I took my food and coffee from John.

"Try me," I growled. Sherlock glared at me for quite some time before John caught on.

"What's going on?" I just kept staring back at Sherlock with a hard look in my eyes. No way in hell was he dying on me or leaving me out of his plans. "Bells?" I ignored him and continued staring at Sherlock as I ate. "Sherlock, what happened to make her look at you like that?"

"Like what?" Sherlock asked.

"Like she's hunting you," John answered.

"Disagreement," I replied. John hadn't figured anything out yet, for now, it was best he remained in the dark. It was safer for him to not know. The train finally pulled into the station and Mycroft was waiting.

"John, go back to the flat. Bella and I need to talk," Sherlock said walking towards his brother. I followed the brothers to a black town car, leaving John standing at the station with Sherlock's and his bags.

Once in the car Mycroft spoke, "Sherlock tells me you want in."

"I do, no matter the cost to myself," I replied.

"Very well," Mycroft replied. The rest of the drive was silent as we made our way to the club he had his office in. Once there we were free to talk. He and Sherlock told me everything, the 13 plans about what was likely to happen once on that roof, what was to be done, how Sherlock was to survive it, and then afterwards.

"I'm going undercover with him," I told Mycroft.

"What?" Sherlock said.

"No one will believe that I'll be able to return to work, especially with Anderson after this. I can take a leave of absence and return when I'm ready. You could manage the paper for that couldn't you Mycroft?" I asked. I certainly wasn't going to sit around with John. When mother died he ran off to war, I didn't know what he'd do when he thought Sherlock was dead but I would be left alone in it.

"Of course," Mycroft said. Sherlock wasn't overly thrilled with the idea of having to play dead, to be a 'fake genius' but it was all to catch Moriarty. I hoped that bastard would be dead at the end of all of this.