Chapter 13 Tunnels

A/N: Thank you to everyone who has voted, commented, added to their library. I know this is short but I wanted to update since so many like this. Enjoy!

Chapter 13

Bella's POV

The lady dressed all in black kept calling John Sherlock and John kept trying to tell her that he wasn't. Sarah had been gagged and tied. For some reason I hadn't been gagged, I didn't spend time thinking on it. "Believe me, that is not Sherlock Holmes, but if we wait I'm sure he'll turn up. If I may ask since you dragged us from my flat, what the hell do you want from us?"

"Information," she replied pointing the gun at me.

"Care to be a bit more specific on that. I can give information on a ton of stuff, it would be useful if I knew what kind of information you were looking for," I replied. John opened his mouth to say something, "Shut up John," I said strongly. I knew I was walking a thin line with both but I didn't care. If I could keep her talking I could buy time for Sherlock to get here.

"Something that was stolen from us. He found it," she said pointing at John with the gun.

"Oh, I have no doubt that Sherlock found it, where it is now I couldn't tell you. I didn't work this case with him, nor did I break the code. While no insult meant to my sire over here I know he only helped break the code and has no clue what you're looking for. At least let the girl go, unharmed and alive."

"This is your father?" one of the males asked.

"Yeah and I think I know my father from Sherlock," I quipped.

"Why should we believe you?" The woman asked cocking the gun and pointing it at me.

"You really should listen to her you know?" I heard Sherlock's voice rebound off the stone walls. I wasn't sure where he was but I knew he could see us with all the fires the three had built. One of the men moved to go after him and the other one set the weapon from the circus on Sarah and the woman cut the sandbag. The weight was lowering to the bowl to fire the arrow. Sherlock took out the guy that came after him and kept talking to the woman.

He was trying to get her not to shoot because the bullet would bounce off the wall because of how they curved if she missed she could hit anyone; even herself. Sherlock managed to get to Sarah to start untying her but the second man came up behind him and tried to strangle him. I had managed to free myself and I took that man off of Sherlock and wrestled him to the ground as Sherlock went back to freeing Sarah. John kicked the weapon stand as I struggled with the second man and the arrow went into his chest instead of Sarah who was still tied to her chair.

Sherlock finally managed to free Sarah and he was trying to comfort her as John said the next date wouldn't be like this. I wouldn't give him a second date. I went over and untied John, I may not like him much but he was my father. I pulled him up to his feet. "I thought you hated me," he said looking at me shocked.

"I don't hate you, I just don't trust you," I replied. I was aware that half the time I acted like I hated him, I wasn't overly fond of him at the time but that was because he had to re-earn my trust, I didn't know if he would be able to and I had no clue where for him to start. "Go to Sarah, she needs you," I said going over to Sherlock to check on him. "Lock, you okay?" I asked.

"Fine, you?" he asked coming over to me.

"I think I'm okay. No broken bones anyway. Can we go home now?" I asked leaning into him.

"Soon, Lestrade is on his way," Sherlock replied. Once Lestrade arrived and took our statements we left. The woman and one of the men had managed to escape. Odds were this ring would change its code and pick up somewhere else before crossing London again with a new name and new management. Now was not the time to worry about it, there were bigger fish to fry and gasoline was being thrown on a fire that we were just learning about.