Chapter 8 Rachel

A/N: Sorry for all the mistakes. I think I got them all fixed. I was tired when I typed this. If I missed any let me know. 

Chapter eight

Bella's POV

I passed my exams and graduation came around. Sherlock came just like he promised. John and Mrs. Hudson were there, Lestrade, Donovan, and even Anderson was there. I got Lestrade being there. He was like a grandfather to me, but Donovan and Anderson, they disliked me and I them. A day after my graduation I came home from the diner, it had to close early because the water pipes broke.

I just sat down to have something to eat when the doorbell rang. I went down stairs to answer it. Lestrade stood there with Donovan, Anderson and a handful of others. "What the hell do you want?" I asked. No one else was home.

"Have you found the case?" Lestrade asked.

"Of course and if Sherlock was done with it he would have called you. He isn't in the habit of withholding evidence. I wouldn't let him. Now unless you have a warrant, leave."

"It's a drugs bust," Lestrade said pushing his way through the door. I blocked him.

"Warrant," I demanded. I found myself cuffed and sitting on the couch upstairs. Everyone started tearing apart the flat and I couldn't stop them. I knew Sherlock and John were on their way back from tracking down a lead.

I heard the door open downstairs, "Sherlock what have you done? Bella's up there all alone!"

"Mrs. Hudson?" Sherlock asked confused.

"Upstairs," she replied. I heard Sherlock run upstairs and John follow. I looked at Lestrade who was sitting in Sherlock's armchair.

"What is this Lestrade and why the hell is Bella in cuffs?" Sherlock asked pissed off. John started to come towards me. "Don't John. She may be cuffed but she will kick your ass." John stopped where he was thankfully.

"Just a friendly chat," Lestrade answered.

"That doesn't answer why there are other people searching the flat or why Bella is in cuffs," Sherlock said.

"It's a drugs burst," Lestrade answered.

"Sorry Sherlock, I tried to stop them," I said from my spot on the couch.

"It's not your fault Bella," Sherlock said to me.

"Drugs this guy, you've got to be kidding," John said.

"John stop," I said in a warning tone.

"I bet you could search this flat all day and wouldn't find anything you could call recreational."

"John," Sherlock warned getting in his face. Finally John got it and he was surprised. "Shut up!" Sherlock told him. "I'm not your sniffer dog."

"No Anderson's my sniffer dog," Lestrade replied and Anderson moved into Sherlock's view and waved at him. Sherlock liked him even less than I did.

"Anderson, what are you doing here on a drugs bust?" Sherlock asked angrily.

"Oh, I volunteered," Anderson answered and his toned made it clear that he didn't like Sherlock either. Sherlock turned to look at me and bit his lip.

"They all did. They're not strictly speaking on the drugs squad, but they're very keen," Lestrade answered. This whole thing was annoying me. I hated having this many people in the flat. I was so used to just me and Sherlock. The two of us were so quiet.