Chapter 2 A Real Room

A/N: THis is really short, sorry about that, but I hope you like it. The image above is Bella's bedding

Chapter 2

The next day Mrs. Hudson took me shopping and Sherlock came along. Thankfully there was already a bed in there but there was little else. I picked out some black and white bedding, a desk and dresser, and some clothes. I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on this room, just enough so I could have what I needed. I would get a job and save up for anything else I wanted. Besides I had rent to help with now.

I was in my small room making my bed when Mrs. Hudson came in. "How's it going dear?" she asked.

"All right, I got the clothes in the closet and the dresser put together with my other clothes in it. I just have to put my desk and lamp and desk chair together," I said.

"Don't you want something more for your room; I mean you hardly got anything today."

"This is enough for now. I'll get a job and pay for anything else I need, besides now I need to help with the rent. Thank you for helping me, you have no idea how much it means to me. I finally got a good night's sleep last night," I said.

"Well I brought you a cup of tea and a sandwich; I thought you might be hungry."

"Oh thank you Mrs. Hudson, you didn't have to do that," I said taking the tray from her. "Please sit," I said motioning to my bed. I hadn't put the chair together yet. Mrs. Hudson talked to me while I had lunch then I went to her flat to wash my dishes and borrow some cleaning supplies. My room needed it.

Two weeks later I was working at a diner five miles from the flat and I made about 200 pounds a week which was just enough, sometimes I made more when I was able to work more hours, when I didn't have school and Sherlock got me into some college classes because the high school ones were too easy, they were boring.