Chapter 36 Bomb

A/N: Again sorry for the long wait. Work still keeping me busy and I'm in the process of buying my first house! YAAA!

Once at the station we paid little mind to anything around us, jumping ticket barriers, Sherlock lifting me over. As we walked John pulled out his phone. "So it's a bomb, then? A tube carriage is carrying a bomb," John said.

"Must be," Sherlock answered.

"Right," John said pulling his glove off to use his phone.

"What are you doing?" Sherlock asked.

"Calling the police," John answered. I rolled my eyes, John was always so proper about doing things.

"What? No!" Sherlock said.

"Sherlock, this isn't a game. They need to evacuate Parliament," John argued.

"They'll get in the way. They always do. This is cleaner, more efficient," Sherlock replied.

"He's right and if they evacuate Parliament, he could set the bomb off. Take out Parliament and the first responders and any bystanders." I watched as Sherlock forced the gate open with the crowbar.

"And illegal," John said.

"A bit," Sherlock said.

"We're trying to save lives, they'll get over it," I replied. I had already alerted Lestrade. I had given him strict instructions and told him to follow them to the letter. It was the only way to save lives. "Besides John, I told Lestrade. He has instructions to follow."

As Sherlock and I went through the gate I could hear John dragging behind. "Come along John, the police will be along at some point. You don't have a signal down here so don't bother."

"What are you doing?" Sherlock asked.

"Coming," John replied. I sighed and shook my head knowing he was still trying to call the police. We finally reached the platform of Sumatra Road Station and there was no car there. It had to be deeper in the tunnel, under the Parliament building.

"I don't understand," Sherlock said.

"Well, that's a first!" John said.

"There's nowhere else it could be," Sherlock said.

"Yes, there is," I said trying to figure out how to best jump down onto the tracks. Sherlock seeing what I was thinking jumped down in and pulled me onto his back.

"Which way am I going, Bella?" Sherlock asked.

"Left," I replied.

"What?" John asked watching us. "Sherlock hang on."

"What?" Sherlock asked.

"Isn't that live?" John asked.

"Perfectly safe as long as we avoid touching the rails," Sherlock replied moving in the direction I had told him.

"Course, Yeah, avoid the rails. Great," John said being completely sarcastic. I heard him follow anyway. "Are you sure about where we're going?"

"Bella has a map of the city in her head, she knows where she's going," Sherlock stated. The number of times I had to chase someone down to save him was insane. It wasn't long before we could see the missing car in front of us.

"Babe, hold up for a second. Look up," I said noticing something above us. I shined my flashlight up and Sherlock looked.

"John," Sherlock said and John too looked up to see that in the ventilation above us there were several explosive devices.

"Demolition charges," John said. We moved on to the car, there was nothing we could do about the charges. They were way too far above our heads and the device that controlled them was likely in the car somewhere. Once we were in the car I slid off of Sherlock's back. "It's empty. There's nothing," John said.