Truth

Red was running down the field ready to catch the ball whenever Watson decided to throw it. Watson threw the football and Red caught it, ignoring all the cheering fans as he ran as fast as he could to the goal.

Red jumped over one of the other team guys as they fell in front of him and Red he got this goal. As he ran over the white line he slammed the ball down and was tackled by his team mates.

They had just won the game. Or as his teammates were yelling right now, he had just won the game.

He looked over to where the coaches was and saw Iron scowl at the teenagers that were bouncing up and down beside them, he watched as coach Zinc was beaming and laughing. He smiled when he saw his friends and his boyfriend jumping up and down and clapping in front of Iron.

Red smiled and walked over to them. He yanked off his helmet and hugged his coach. As everyone was distracted Red pulled Green to him.

"Ew your sweaty!" Green whined.

Red rolled his eyes and leaned down and passionately kissed Green. Everyone whooped and cheered.

When Red pulled away he saw Green blush hard and rolled his eyes as everyone around them teased them.

"Everyone into the change room now!" Iron yelled. "ONLY team players!"

"He doesn't like us." Sapphire snickered.

"Nope not at all." Gold laughed.

"C'mon we can meet up with Red later!" Green yelled over the crowd, walking into the school hoping to find a private place. He smiled when he went inside a classroom and closed the door.

"So why are we In here? Crystal asked.

"You guys may want to sit down." Green mumbled.

Everyone shrugged and sat down looking at Green with confused eyes.

"Since Red isn't here and this is the only time I have enough courage to tell you. Um, um I...... I'm pregnant."

"WHAT!!!!" Everyone exclaimed.

Green flinched and sat down in front of them.

"Um yes I am seven weeks pregnant, and there is a thing called the Lover's System and it was a time period."

Green continued to explain everything to them and when he was done explaining he stopped and watched there reactions.

Silver was staring at Green, Blue looked like she would die from shock, Gold was blinking like he just woke up, Ruby and Sapphire was staring at him with wide eyes.

Green shifted as he grew uncomfortable under their gaze. "Can one of you say something please."

"It's just, none of us never thought that this would happen that's all." Silver stated.

"Yea really! This is like whoa." Gold said.

"A whole bring this lovers system back and ban it. He deleted like it was nothing. " Crystal explained.

"This is awesome! This is like omg you two are my otp!" Blue shouted.

"OTP?" Green questioned.

"One True Pair! Duh everyone knows that! Oh man I need to make a shipping name for you and Red!" Blue squealed.

"um ok?" Green blinked.

"I think this is weird. That's all that I gotta say." Ruby said.

"Shut up Ruby! I think it's rather interesting." Sapphire exclaimed after she hit Ruby on the head with a book.