Nightmare

When Green woke up he felt like he never wanted to wake up. He looked to the left and saw that is was three in the afternoon and groaned. He forced himself to sit up and sat there blinking wondering did he really need to wake up?

He swung his legs over to stand up and he yawned as he stood up and stretched. God was he ever tired.

He stumbled over to the door and yanked it open and shivered as the cool temperature of the house hit his over heated skin. He walked towards the bathroom and opened the door and froze as he saw Red standing there with a towel around his waist.

Green burst out laughing at the reality of it all, as Green stood there laughing his ass off, Red was rolling his eyes and turned on the shower.

Green wiped the tears out of his eyes and continued to watch Red as he got ready.

"You going to stand there watching me take off this towel or are you going to join me?" Red questioned.

Green stopped what he was doing and blushed. "I took a shower a while ago though."

"And that matters because?" Red said while raising an eyebrow.

"Okay just let me go pee and I will climb in just give me a sec."

Red nodded and kissed his boyfriends forehead and took off his towel and climbed inside. Green turned and got ready and yanked out a towel and yawned as he took off his clothes.

He opened the door and climbed inside while picking up the body wash soap and a wash cloth.

"So I wash your back, you wash mine?"

One Hour Later

After a fun lovely time and with their evidence all washed away, no one will know what they did. Although they were both flushed red and slightly out of breath, they grin at each other and quickly kissed.

Thank goodness Dani wasn't home was all Green thought as he slipped on some warm fuzzy pajama pants and Red was throwing on a shirt.

"How about," Green got up and walked to Red, " You keep the shirt off?"

"Oh really now hmmm?"

"What can I say you got a fine chest and no one is coming over so, why not?"

"How about this we just stay in bed all day with no clothes?"

"Oh I like that idea."

"Oh really?" Red says as he picks Green up into his arms and tosses the smaller male onto the bed. Green giggles and Red slowly takes the rest of his clothes off. "So." Red starts and kisses Green on his collarbone. "What do you have in mind?"

Green smirks, mischief dancing in his eyes. "What about, first you kiss me breathless then make me forget about everything but your name and I'm screaming it on the top of my lungs."

"Baby, I thought you'll never ask."

Five hours later

Dani walked in the front door at nine o'clock tired and ready to deal with the boys. She set the keys on the kitchen counter and looked around with a confused face.

'Where the heck are the boys?'

She walked towards the stairs and walked towards the bedroom door. She hesitated when she gripped the door knob.

'I just found out that they took the next step so should I go in?'

Dani pressed her ear up to the door and didn't hear any moaning. She took that as a good sign and opened the door and stuck her head in. She could not see a thing it was way to dark for her liking.