Chapter 37 - Missing this one

Sarah's POV:

It's been a week. A whole week, and let me tell you, life without Brad, or the boy, around is now boring. Who would have thought that? I still have Bella, but its not the same. It's like a part of me is missing, and I think that part is Brad. We talk almost every day on the phone, but it's not the same. Maybe it would be easier for me to just cut all contact with him now? It will hurt less if I do. 

Ok, I need to stop talking to myself right now. What is wrong with me? Brad will be home in like two months. Two months, thats a long time to wait though. Maybe he gets some days free through those months, so he can visit his family and me? Or maybe he dont? I got no clue, all I know is that I miss him. And I feel empty without him here. 

I need to stop thinking like this, its not healthy, I will go crazy if I dont stop. As think this, I open my phone to try to keep me distracted. I go on my camera roll to look if I can fins a photo to post on Instagram. I feel like its been so long since I put something on there.

It didn't take me too long to find the perfect photo to post.

"@SarahHanson: Missing this one. Hope you are having fun on tour! But not to much fun though😎"

Instantly I got replays and likes. Not in the mood to read through them right now, I closed my phone, and went down to get me some food. Because food is love, food is everything. And if you do not agree with me, we can not be friends. Telling you now, so you dont get false hopes. 

_____________________________

Note:

Soooooo, it took me like three months? four maybe? idk, but I have not forgotten this story, I just have the biggest writers block ever! So if any of you would like to help me out, feel free to send me a message, or comment on this chapter. Also!!! THANKS FOR 10K!!ON THIS STORY! Aaaand over 50K on my Instagram story! I would never have guessed that it would ever happen! THANK YOU, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

Also, what do you guys think about a Tom Holland story?