Chapter 2 - Radio

Sarah's POV:

We had been driving for about five minutes before I decided to turn the radio on. Eraser by Ed Sheeran was playing, and I started to sing along to the song. It was one of my many favorite of him. I loved almost every song of him, he was such a talented singer and songwriter. You could so easily tell he put so much passion in every song, like all of them ment everything to him. 

"And we are back again." The radio hosts voice was heard on the radio. 

"And we are still here with the boys from The Vamps." I instantly started listening. I loved The Vamps, they where my favorite band, and always would be. Four hot boys who can sing and play instruments, who dosen't love that?

"Lets start where we droppet before the little break shall we boys?" The man asked. 

"Sure." It sounded like James. 

"So before the break, we asked about your love life. How is that going for you boys?" 

"Well, Tristan, Connor and myself all have a girlfriend." I knew that already, I was more interested to find out if Brad was singel still. 

"And what about you Brad?" The interviewer asked. 

"Erm, I am still singel, but I kind of have my eyes on a girl.." My heart fell a little. If he got a girlfriend too, there was no hope for me. Not that it ever was, I just liked to think so.

"And who may this girl be Bras?" Tristan asked teasingly.

"Well, it's a girl I found on Instagram a while back. I'm not following her or anything, I'm just kind of stalking her now and then." He answered Tristan.

"Why are you not following her?" The interviewer asked even further

"To scared I guess?" It sounded more like a question, than an actually answer.

"Why don't you send her a DM?" James said.

"Like right now?" Bradley asked

"Yeah, why not?" Connor said.

"Ok, I guess I can do that." You could hear how unsure Brad was being, and I felt a little sorry for him. 

"And done." He said at the same time as my phone vibrated in my hand. Wait, my phone vibrated at the same time Brad said done. Instantly I pulled my phone to my face, my heart droppet a little when I saw it was just from a friend in school.

"Dream on sister, it's never gonna happen." My sister said to me.