Chapter 26 - In to deep

Brad's POV:

Who ask a girl that question? Why would I ask her that? I saw on her face that she was unsure on how to react on the question. But than again ask out of the blue to take a random photo of the person in front of you, and then post in? How stupid are you Brad. She must think I am super weird right now?

Anyway, I got a photo of her, and I did indeed post it. I would like to go in her head right now, to find out what she is thinking about me at the moment. I am a stupid boy. Why did I not just ask for a normal photo? A little selfie maybe? She loves to take those. Maybe I should ask her about one la..

"Hey Brad?" I was dragged out of my little daydream by Sarah.

"Yeah S, whats up?" I asked back.

"S?" She asked with a little laugh "Anyway, so the other day you guys were on a radio interview, Right?" She sounded very unsure.

"Yeah we were, why do you ask?" I say back, with a little smile on my face. She listened to us on the radio. Wait, hold on. That was the day the interviewer made me..

"How is it going with you and the girl you sent that DM to?" Damit, how was I suppose to answer that question? I could ether confess, and tell her I never sent it. But then she would ask me why I never sent it. I could lie to her? But that would just be mea..

"Brad? You ok?" Sarah asked with a concerned voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I told her back "and the girl never sent me a DM back, so yeah" I should stop talking to myself. And why on earth did I lie? I just agreed with myself in my mind that to lie was mean. But her I am. Telling the girl I like a lie. Not the best thing to do maybe?

"Thats a shame, maybe she didn't see it?" Sarah ask "Who is this girl anyway?" Why all this questions Sarah? I dont know the answer to them? I am in way to deep right now.

"Ohh, ehh, not important right now. She did not answer me, so I guess she is not interested" Smooth Brad, saved by my quick thinking there.

"Sorry to hear that Brad" She told me with that sweet smile of hers. Oh how I like that smile on her face, its so beautiful. And those lips, can I kiss them here? No Brad, stop thinking like that. Or more like, stop talking to yourself Brad. This is starting to freak me out a bit. I usually never talk to myself in my head. This is so stra..

"You sure you are ok Brad? You keep soning out, and looking in to space?" Yeah, I should stop speaking to myself.

"You speak to yourself in your head?" My eyes widen, can she read my mind?!

"Ehh Brad? You know you keep saying what you are thinking right now?" Sarah says again with a little laugh.

"Sorry, I do that sometimes, just exited for tonight I guess." I tell her. "What time is it?" I ask her. She take her phone out of her jeans pocket to check the time.

"Uhm, its quarter to three" Once again my eyes widen.

"What?!" I am gonna be in so much trouble. "Sh*t! Sorry but I gotta go, we have sound check at three" I say in a rush. "See you tonight, yeah" I ask while I'm taking my jacket on

"Yeah, I will see you tonight" She says. I give her a quick hug, before kissing her cheek.

"Bye!" I yell over my shoulder.

As I enter my car I think back on what I just did. I fu**ing kissed her cheek. Brad, what have you done! Why did you.. Ok never mind, just stop thinking. You are late, you can think after soundcheck.