C12: FORMAL DAY

Mulai dari awal

"Yes babygirl?"

"Can you help me find something to wear?" He chuckled, picking up a cute white blouse, black skinny jeans, black heels with white lacy bra and panties.

"How do guys do this?" I muttered putting on my bra and underwear, but he heard me anyway.

"Maybe because I already picked your outfit knowing you wouldnt know what to wear." He smiled and I pouted. He chuckled kissing my neck.

"Dont tempt me babygirl..." He whispered in my ear. I pouted again. He then pushed me in the wall by my waist, kissing my neck again roughly. I was sure he had made like 5 hickies by now, but he just pulled from my neck to my lips. He kissed me just as rough and I kissed him back the same. He sqeezed my ass indicating for me to jump, which I did. We continued to makeout, but of course some fuckers had to fuck it up.

"Bosses we are about to be under attack by the Pythons. They'll be here in about 5 minutes." He said uncomfortably because we were still half naked. We groan in unison and pull apart. We turn around to see the guard still here looking at me, well my body. Ok this dude is like mid-thirties with a wife and children. This is disgusting, can I sue him? I heard Xavier growl lowly, but I stop him.

"Why are you still here? And by the way, look at me like that again, Im telling your wife you're a fucking child predator and then she has the option of torture or death. Lewis Thompson." His lustful look turns to fear and he runs out. I check my watch and we have three more minutes. We hurry up and put our clothes on. I help Xavier with his tie. I really have to teach him. We get our masks, so no one can identify us.

So back story real quick. Long story short is that for the first generation, the black pythons were with the black diamonds and roses. Turns out the mafia leader for the black pythons was a traitor. So our mafias ended up killing him and every leader for each generation. No one has beaten us since. Me and Xavier are the new leaders of our generation and now they think they can beat us. I get 2 handguns for me and Xavier gets an AK-47 assault rifle. I get some ammo and put it in my waist band. I also get some smoke grenades and put my loosely curled hair in a ponytail.

We run downstairs to see all of our guards at the front. Nicolas and Cameron are here. Cam and Nic is more into swords and knives like me, but I prefer hand-hand combat because its more effective. But anyway, Cam has 2 kitanas, while Nic has 2 27" machetes. They better not break my swords. Letty has 2 Glock 22 Gen 4s. She was trying to get Zane to calm down and go to the basement. I walked over to them.

"Zane Aguilera, get your ass down the fucking stairs or I swear to god I will shoot you my damn self before they do. Scarlett is trained and you arent yet so she will be safe. Now hurry the fuck up and go!" I yelled and he ran downstairs. We all went into positions, and someone knocked on the door. I get up, holding my gun in tightly.

"Who is it?" I asked dangerously.

"Girl did you even have to ask? You best believe I am whooping your ass today. And stealing the sexy ass Spanish dude you with." Are you for real right now? These fuckers gave me false information. I take off my mask and check through the window to see Im right. The girl that is yelling at me is my best friend back in the 9th grade. She's trans so she was bullied. She left to go to New York and I never saw her again. She knows about our mafias and she was an undercover informant in the Pythons. I opened the door smiling widely. I was suddenly pulled into a tight embrace.

"I missed you caramel" I laughed at the nickname.

"I missed you too chocolate, but you ruined some very important things" I winked and she laughed. So we got these nicknames because I have a caramel tan skin tone, while she has a darker, chocolate skin tone. Once we were done hugging, I turned around to see everyone confused. Even Kim since she barely knows her.