13) Family In All But 'Blood'

One Year Later/Haunted Museum

Levi- I'm at the counter, filing some paperwork on new items for Zak.

Aaron- I walk up behind the redhead. "Sup!"

Levi- (Chuckles) "Hey Aaron."

Aaron- I lean against the counter beside the younger. "What are you doing?"

Levi- I hold up two pieces of paper, examining the contents. "Filing some papers on new items for the Museum."

Billy- I walk up beside the two. "Well that's no fun."

Levi- (Shrugs) "Its calming actually."

Kendal- I come running into the room. (Squeals) "MOMMY!"

Levi- I look up, setting the papers aside. "Kendal no running."

Zak- Appearing out of the shadows, I pick the toddler up into my arms. (Chuckles) "Sorry Levi, that's my fault."

Levi- I shake my head at the man. "Breaking your own rules now."

Zak- I bounce the girl on my hip as I walk over to the trio. "For Kendal, yes." I set the child on top of the counter.

Kendal- I gently tap my hands against the glass, admiring the objects beneath where I sit.

Zak- I run my fingers through the girls hair. "Kendal...is special, like you."

Levi- "She is a Witch, my 'Magic' genetics passed to her."

Jay- I was the last to join everybody and stand beside my fiancé, wrapping my arm around his waist. "A very special little Witch she is." I press my lips to Levi's temple, giving him a kiss.

Levi- (Smiles and Hums)

Aaron- (Chuckles) "We are a very odd family."

Billy- "But we wouldn't have it any other way."

Zak- (Smiles Happily) "Family in all but blood!" We are more that just a Paranormal Crew, we are brothers....we are family!