1) Goodbye

(2016)
Two Years Prior/Hotel

Jay- We just got done filming at 'Goatman's Bridge' for Season 12.

Ashley- I stand glaring at my husband.

Jay- I'm sitting at the edge of the bed, looking down at my fingers. "I'm sorry Ash...I didn't know." I sorta did, but left out all the major details.

Ashley- (Huffs) "How couldn't you know? You're a Warlock for fuck sake!" I narrow my eyes at him. "You knew and did it anyway!"

Jay- When her voice lowered and she got scarily calm, I knew I was in trouble. She was beyond pissed. (Gulps)

Ashley- "You know the risks of fucking with spells and rituals, especially when they summon something. It was bad enough I was attacked, then you go and summon an attachment!"

Jay- I go to say something...anything, but she cuts me off as if I didn't say a damned thing. (Sighs)

Ashley- I was pacing back and forth in front of where Jay sits, when I suddenly stop and spin to face him. "YOU NEARLY GOT THE CREW KILLED!"

Jay- (Flinches) Ashley never yelled, when she did it meant she was affected by our work. Though tonight she had every right to be pissed as I nearly got my crew killed. "I said I'm sorry!"

Ashley- (Scuffs) I turn away from his pleading look. "Don't bother."

Jay- I get up and walk to her, wrapping my arms around her slender waist. "Babe..."

Ashley- "I'm done Jay...with Ghost Adventures, with us."

Jay- I was shocked.

Ashley- I shake my head, reaching up I push his arms away. "There is nothing that can change my mind. I'm done and we are through." I pull off the ring and hand it to him. "I'm going home, expect the divorce paperwork and you will be moving out. Oh, tell Zak to expect my resignation." I grab my packed bag and leave.

Jay- In a state of shock all I can do is stand there and watch my now ex wife leave. "What the fuck just happened?"