6) Aliens In The Woods

Bennington, Vermont

Aaron- I look over the file on our next location. "We will be in the woods?"

Billy- We look from the file to Zak. "A hiking trail?"

Zak- "It is of interest."

Jay- "How so?"

Zak- "Our location is the Long Trail. It's here in Bennington County..."

Aaron- "Get on with it Zak, we want to know why it's supposedly haunted!"

Zak- (Rolls Eyes) "Built between 1912 to 1930, this 272-mile-long hiking trail is famous for its disappearances."

Billy- I look at him in shock. "Wait...disappearances?"

Zak- Ignoring the question, I continue. "Between 1945 and 1950 four people disappeared and only one of their bodies was ever found. One of those who disappeared without a trace was Bennington College sophomore Paula Jean Welden, who set out during the afternoon on December 1, 1946 for a day hike."

Aaron- "Why is this location of interest?"

Zak- "The unknown disappearances and how no bodies were ever found. There are reports of shadow figures, full bodied apparitions, voices and strange lights."

Levi- I get up walking over to where Jay is sitting. (Dramatically) "Dear Lord it's truly the end of time. It's Aliens!" I topple into Jays lap accidentally instead of beside him on the couch.

Jay- (Laughs) I give the smaller a high-five.

Aaron and Billy- (Laughs)

Zak- I shake my head at their antics. (Smiles)

Long Trail

Bacon- I park the RV and get comfortable on a couch. "Good luck."

Aaron- "Yep, see ya in the morning!" We climb off the RV and turn cameras on.

Billy- I give Zak his cue.

Zak- "Tonight we are investigating the Long Trail in Bennington, Vermont. There are reports that this trail is notorious for disappearances with only one body ever being found....so wish us some luck as it's now sun down." With that said we head off down the trail.

Aaron- I break the silence after twenty minutes. "How far we going?"

Zak- (Shrugs) "As far as we can before daylight or until one of us disappears."

Billy- "Dude that ain't even funny."

Jay- "No it's not." I wrap my arm around Levi's waist as we head further down the trail.

Zak- (Mumbles) "I thought it was funny." Billy, Aaron and I follow after the two Warlocks.

Next Day

Bacon- I wait outside the RV, waiting on the boys to return. (Mutters) "Where the fuck are they?" Time slowly ticks by hour by hour.

12:00 Noon

Zak- (Groans) I sit up and rub at my head. "What the fuck?"

Billy- I was startled awake and sit up. "What the..." I pick up the scattered gear and begin walking.

Aaron- I woke up leaning next to a tree, grabbing my gear I begin walking and find Billy. "Dude, what happened?"

Billy- I look at him perplexed. "I don't know." We stumble across Zak.

Zak- I look up towards the familiar voices. "What happened?"

Aaron- "We don't know, though we are definitely going to find out."

Zak- I get up out of the pile of leaves I'm in and the three of us hit the trail back towards where we came.

Jay- Levi and I woke up in a cave not far from the trail.

Levi- We meet up with the others. "Last night was really weird."

Jay- (Hums) "Ditto!"

Zak- We finally make the entrance and see Bacon. "Morning dude."

Bacon- I finally see them, looking a little less for wear. "Morning? Dude it's the damn afternoon...what the fuck!"

Zak- We all look at him surprised, though following the silent demand we climb unto the RV.

Bacon- I make them all some food, then one by one they take showers. "Get some sleep, you all need it."

Aaron- We didn't have to be told twice.

Jay- Going to our bunks we climb in them and get some decent sleep.

Later That Night

Billy- I sit on the couch going over what was filmed and am completely horrified. "FUCK!" I slam my laptop shut.

Aaron- I look up from my phone. "What?"

Jay and Levi- We open the laptop and replay what was recorded. (Gasps) "Aliens!"

Zak- I make them move and watch it myself. (Sighs) "Should we or shouldn't we show this?"

Billy- "That is a very good question because Aliens is a very debated topic in the Paranormal Field."

Aaron- "And we just got proof they fucking exist!"

Zak- (Sighs) I loath to admit but the Long Trail was by far one of the weirdest investigations ever and we have proof that something extraterrestrial exists, now it's up for debate if we will be airing the episode or not.